Forgive and Forget (25)

Ashley's P.O.V-

"No! I refuse to wear that, Louis!" My voice was shrill and rang through the room as I began pacing back in forth. I finally plopped onto his bed and rolled onto my stomach, my eyes locked on him.

"Oh come on! Just try it on, please.... Niall will love it" Louis begged, pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes. He batted his eyelashes and folded his hands, getting on his knees and kneeling before me. I feel like a queen.

"No, Louis. I'm not going to wear a piece of fabric that barely covers my body. Since when did you think I wear slutty clothing?" I furrowed my brow, staring at him, trying to hide back a smirk.

"You walk around in your underwear all the time and we've all seen you naked. Don't worry, we all know what your fanny, tata's, and arse looks like. Don't be ashamed," he grinned, resting his hand on my shoulder. I shot him a death glare and rolled off the bed, landing on my feet. I'm a ninja....

"Just come on, you need to look cheeky at the BRIT's," Louis went on, wiggling his eye brows at me. In his hand was a bright red piece of fabric he called a dress that hung on a hanger. It was strapless and was formfitting everywhere. The bottom probably ended a few inches below my hips, yes, very short.

"No Louis! Most of your fans already dislike me, and I don't want to show up looking like that. I don't want to give them another reason to dislike me," I stated, furrowing my brow and walking out of the room sternly.

I headed straight into Niall and I's room in our new house. Five bedrooms, five bathrooms. It was nicer then I thought it would be; two stories, decent backyard, in a secluded area. It's weird, houses in the U.S have basements, but this one didn't. Niall was flattening out his jacket and pants for the award show.

"Hi love," I spoke quietly, resting my hands on his shoulders and grinning at him in the mirror, staring at our reflections. My lips lingered by his neck, softly pressing against his smooth skin. He smelled like aftershave.

"Hey," he said blankly. I could tell he was nervous, so I tried to relax him a bit. My hands rubbed his neck softly, giving him a massage.

"You'll do fine. Just trust your fans, you have it in the bag," I smiled, and kissed his cheek. After a few minutes of silence and rubbing his neck and shoulders, I stepped aside to find my dress that hung in the closet.

My hands found the smooth and simple white dress. It was short, but not as bad as the dress Louis had picked out. It was all white, very crisp and clean. A white silk ribbon was tied just under my bust. And for the last part, the dress became loose unlike the top, and just fell from my body to my upper thigh.

It isn't as bad as it sounds. I would usually say it was just a white dress, but this one is gorgeous. I also have a pair of pink peep-toe heels to go along with it, to give a splash of color. For my hair, I was just going to leave it down, a bit wavy, and pin my bangs back. My hair looks better down anyways.

This dress is special to me because Niall had picked it out. He has very nice taste for a guy, and I am glad to be wearing it. I slipped out of my shorts and long sleeved shirt, standing in front of the closet in my nude colored strapless bra and underwear. I'm honestly used to being like this around all of them now, so I'm pretty comfortable with it. But in front of other people; hell to the no.

Another way to tell Niall was nervous was that he didn't make any cheeky remark about what I was wearing. He always does, but now, nothing. I quietly slipped into the elegant dress, smoothing it out with my hand and standing beside Niall in the mirror.

I smiled, looking at our reflection. His expression was blank, and his faint smile seemed to come from a stranger. He wasn't himself. I grabbed his hand and give it a reassuring squeeze. My fingers untangled from his and I went on to do my make-up and hair which took about 10 minutes.