The City of Love (21)

Ashley's P.O.V-

"Harry, let me in. It's just me." My back was against his dressing room door, my hand pounding on the door loudly. I was getting pretty pissed off just standing there alone, waiting for him to hopefully let me in so we could talk.

I heard the shuffling of feet from inside and a quiet click then it fell silent again. My hands went right to the knob, turning it and entering his dressing room. I slipped in and shut the door behind me and locked it. Harry sat in his make-up chair with his face over his hands.

I walked over to him and rested my hand on his back, rubbing it softly to try and soothe him. "Harry," I whispered. My other hand slid in between his arms and my two fingers went under his chin and tilted his head up. His hands fell effortlessly from his tear streaked face. He looked deep into my eyes as if he were trying to tell me something.

"Harry, you were amazing tonight," I whispered, taking both of his hands in mine and held them tightly, not letting go when he tried to pull away. He furrowed his brow and looked up at me.

"You don't have to lie. I ruined the whole fucking night...." he started. He took in a deep, shaky breath. His voice was raspier then usual, but I found it quite sexy for some reason. I squeezed his hands tight in mine when he said that.

"Harry, you were perfect. I didn't even notice you messed up, the crowd didn't notice you messed up. You are over reacting, you were smashing," I said, using a British accent when I said smashing. I smiled faintly, looking into his green eyes.

Harry began to cry again. Seeing him so upset broke my heart. I didn't expect something like that from a guy like him. He didn't seem to care that he was crying in front of me. I let go of his hands and swiped the tears away that ran down his perfect face.

I kept my hands placed on his cheeks lightly and looked at him in the eyes and smiled. "Harry, you did great. You don't need to cry," I whispered. I leaned in and kissed his forehead gently, wiping the lip gloss off of it after I leaned back against the table.

"Thanks Ashley," he whispered. He smiled and stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his body instead of the table. He just kept me there, hugging me tightly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his warm body and rested the side of my head against his chest. Even in heels he was taller then me.

We probably just stood there, hugging for a good ten minutes in silence until someone knocked on the door. "Guys c'mon! We're gonna miss our flight!" I knew it was Niall by his adorable Irish accent that came through the door.

I let go of Harry and furrowed my brow. "You guys are leaving?" I looked at the ground and let out a sigh.

Harry laughed and followed me. "No, you twat, we're all going to Paris for Valentine's Day to see our French Directioners," Harry said, opening the door and letting me out. I stopped and turned around and blocked the doorway.

"First, I'm not a twat. Second, what do you mean we're going to Paris?" I ask, putting both my hands against the door frame and blocking Harry so he could answer me and not just run away like he usually does. He grinned at me cheekily. "What?"

He bent down and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and ran out of his dressing room and down the long corridor to get outside. "You have no say, we are leaving tonight!" He ran quickly and pushed the door with his back, causing me to hit my head. "Sorry," he giggled as he set me down when we got to the car that was waiting outside, already running.

Harry opened the door for me and climbed in after myself. I squished in next to Niall who was rocking back and forth while bouncing up and down singing at the top of his lungs to 'Barbie Girl'. I opened my clutch on my lap and took my phone out and recorded him then uploaded it onto my Twitter with a caption that said, 'My lovely boyfriend'.