Show Time (20)

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Sorry it's short. I'm in a rush and have an essay due tomorrow and haven't started it yet. I'll edit after I'm done and probably try and make it longer.

\ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ /

Ashley's P.O.V-

The cold rain pierced my skin, sending chills racing up my body and giving me goose bumps up and down my body. Sadly, I was only out in the rain for a few short seconds. It made my skin linger for the icy droplets, I felt as if it was cleaning me. I liked the pain.

Someone led me into some restaurant and took me into the men's restroom. They walked me in front of the mirror to show me my reflection. My eyes looked up and I saw Louis behind me. That shocked me, but my reflection shocked me even worse.

Not only did I have Gatorade drenched and dried into my skin and clothes, there was blood not just on my hands but on my face, as if someone spit on me. Piper, that bitch. That whore got what she fucking deserved, and I would hit her all over again, harder next time though.

"Wash up, we are eating here then going home." Louis took his jumper off and started taking mine off as well as I stood there, lifeless in the mirror. He set mine in the sink and his along the dry, marble counter. "Lift your arms up," he said quietly. I did what he said, and I lifted my arms up. He slid my shirt over my head and then slipped his jumper over my bare chest. He wet a paper towel and cleaned my face with it, as if he were my big sister or mother. After my face was clean he led me outside where everyone was sitting in a large booth, waiting for us.

"Thanks," I whispered in his ear as he helped me in a chair next to Zayn and Liam. My eyes wandered down when Liam took my hand in his under the table and gave it a gentle squeeze. I smiled down at our hands together and looked up at him.

Lunch was very awkward, like very awkward. There was a lot of tension at the table. The Piper Posy were there, which surprised me. They sat far away from me which was a good thing. I didn't even want to look at their ugly ass faces. They were so fake, it just bothered me.

Our food came and the waiters rushed by me in a blur. I rolled the sleeves up on Louis' jumper to find my arms blotchy with red stains and my fingers were awful. Blood was embedded into my stubby nails that I pick at and eat at, yes, I have a bad habit of biting my nails. Piper's blood was under my nails. She got under my skin, literally, he he. My hands were covered in blood, I knew it wasn't Gatorade anymore, I'm not stupid.

Someone had ordered me garlic mash potatoes, and I had a good feeling of who it was. I'm not complaining though, I love them back home. Thanks Nialler. I picked at the white mush with my fork, stabbing holes in it.

"You don't use a spoon either?" Liam leaned over and whispered to me, grinning. I looked at him and nodded, smiling big. The smile faded quickly and went back to my food as I slowly fed myself. I tried to remember what had happened when I hit Piper. It was fuzzy, but I think I could remember.

I had my fist clenched, it was so tempting to just hit her. She kept urging me, it seemed as if she wanted me to hit her, so I did. A loud noise erupted when my fist made contact with her nose, but I wasn't down. My clenched fists went back for another swing, this time at her jaw.

Blood covered her teeth, and now my face. She had the balls to spit in my face, bitch. If it weren't for the boys, I would have lunged at her. Harry wrapped his arms around my small waist, pulling my thrashing body away quickly.