The Flight (7)

Ashley's P.O.V-

After two days of nonstop caring for Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Niall, Liam and I were exhausted. Luckily Liam never ate anything at that cruddy place. The boys were recovering, and by tomorrow they would be back to normal, hopefully.

We all sat around in the living room. Niall had his head in my lap and I played with his hair. Louis and Zayn were sitting next to each other, and Harry and Liam sat on a love seat.

"Well boys, by tomorrow, we'll be in a different state," Liam announced, glancing up from his laptop then his eyes went right back to the computer screen.

"Amen, I'm tired of Minnesota!" Harry groaned.

"I wish we went sledding," Louis sighed. "Oh, just imagining it makes my heart weak."

"Oh darn," I said laughing. I let go of Niall's hair and ran my fingers through my own.

"Where are we heading next?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know, Hawaii, I think. I'm not sure," Harry said. "Li?" Liam nodded, confirming Harry's assumption.

"Damn you guys are lucky," I say. "I'm gonna be stuck in the snow and you will be lounging on the beach, lucky mother fuckers. Excuse my mouth..."

"If you are so jealous, then just come with us. We can get another ticket" Niall said smiling.

"How long?" I blurted out. "Um, I mean, no.... I couldn't do that to you guys." I sheepishly looked into my lap. I could use a vacation.... No, I don't. I shouldn't go, but half of me wants to, the other not so much.

"One week, and who cares. We want you to come, it's not like you invited yourself," Harry replied, grinning cheekily. Curse those dimples for sucking me in.

"Fine," I huffed.

"Good."

"Good."

"We leave tomorrow."

"We leave when?!"

"T-o-m-o-r-r-o-w."

"I'm not stupid, Louis! I heard you."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Ugh, Louis."

After packing all my necessities into my suitcase, I set my bag down at my door. I ran back upstairs into my bedroom and packed my carry on bag with my laptop, I-pod, cell phone, a couple books and magazines, and a few other things.

I set that down and scrambled around my house to check to see if I got everything. Mom and Dad weren't home so I quickly wrote on a sticky note where I was going. I grabbed my bags and ran out after Louis honked his horn seven times.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm coming!" I shouted, putting my bags in the trunk and sliding into the car next to Zayn. "Excuse my mouth again."

In the car I called my mom. After three rings she picked up.

"What Ashley?" She asked grouchily.

"Kaylah and Katie are taking me on vacation. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, fine," she mumbled, not really caring. "How long will you be gone?"

"A week," I reply eagerly.

"Okay, have fun. I have to go," she said quickly, then hung up.

Finally we were on the plane. We were in first class! I was all giddy inside. After dodging screaming girls in the airport, it was a relief when we got to sit down and relax. It was going to be a long, long trip.

After the plane took off and we were all alone in the cabin, we all let loose. I got up in the isle and began singing "I Want", strutting up and down the isle as if it were a runway and I was a fancy model.

"Give you this, give you that! Blow a kiss, take it back. If I look inside your brain... I would find lots of things, clothes, shoes, diamond rings, stuff that's driving me insane! You could be preoccupied, different date every night. You just got to say the word. But you're not into them at all, you just want materials. I should know because I've heard the girls say....." I sang loudly, with Harry singing with me to his part.

"I want, I want, I want! And that's crazy. I want, I want, I want, but that's not me! I want. I want, I want to be loved by you!"

"You've got everything you need, but you want accessories, got to hold it in your hand. If I changed the world for you, I bet you wouldn't have a clue! Don't you know that I can't stand when girls say....."

As everyone was about to sing the chorus, I slammed into one of the flight attendants who was about to ask us to settle down.

After she walked away, we all sat down and began to laugh uncontrolably. I sat down in the white leather seats and fell over onto Niall. He was having a giggle fit as well. I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly calmed down.

I jumped up and began singing other songs. Okay, that's an understatement. I belt out random artists that came to mind. That killed about an hour.

As I danced around a bit more, I stumbled into the flight attendent again, except this time, she had our drinks in her hands on a tray. They spilled all down my white lace tank top. My eyes widened and I quickly ran to the bathroom. Luckily it was only my water, but shit became see through.

"Can someone give me their sweatshirt or shirt, please," I called out. I grabbed the sweatshirt whoever handed me through the crack in the door. "Thank you," I said, walking back out.

After curling up on the white leather couch, I turned on my I-Pod and out it on shuffle.

I shut my eyes as I listened to John Mayer. I smiled and rested my head in Niall's lap, curling my body up onto the seat and snuggling up next to his body. I slowly began to doze off. The last thing I remembered was feeling Niall get up and I thought I heard someone yelling, then the sound of skin hitting skin.

After that thought of panic, I couldn't fight to stay awake and get up, so I let my body do what it wanted and drifted off.