Valentine's Day (22)

Ashley's P.O.V-

My hands grasped around the white fabric, pulling it up my body, shimmying it upwards. I bit down on my lip and lent out a grunt after getting my dress on. I brushed down the white cotton fabric with pink polka dots on it and smiled in the mirror. I had curled my hair into elegant blond curls, but it still looked effortless.

I didn't have time to do my make up when Niall burst into the room with a dozen roses in his hand. He had a big smile on his face as he entered my room and hugged me. I looked at him in the eyes then glanced down at the roses, making my eyes widen.

"Niall," I whispered. I looked back up at him and hugged him again, bringing him back against my body tightly. I kissed his cheek and took the roses, holding them in my hands. I inhaled their sweet scent and grinned, they were beautiful. They were a bright, vibrant red wrapped at the stems with some material like wrapping paper.

"They reminded me of you when I saw them. Beautiful," he grinned. I gave him a death glare and hit his arm playfully laughing.

"Well thank you, I appreciate all the cheesiness, love." I intertwined our fingers as we walked out of my room and into the living room of our hotel room. It was beautiful. It had a great view of the Eiffel Tower and was in the center of basically everything, it was magnificent.

"Happy Valentines Day," I said cheerfully as I entered the room that was full of conversation. Everyone turned to greet me when Eleanor and Danielle got up and ran over to me, embracing me in a tight hug together. I wheezed by their tight grip around my small body and laughed as best as I could.

"Great to see you!" Danielle cooed. She had in a white bow headband that kept all the hair from her face.

Eleanor grinned big and was like jumping up and down. "Hi!" she gushed, laughing, biting her lip then laughed again. "I was gonna say that, but Danielle beat me to it, so I'm gonna go all awkward and say 'hi'!" I laughed and pulled both of them back in a hug.

"Oh I completely forgot! I have gifts, let me go get them," I announced, turning on my bare foot and scurried back into my room. I usually hate Valentines day, but now that I have someone to spend it with, I'm going to make it perfect. I held four bags in my hands, little red bags with white tissue paper stuffed inside of them. Each bag had a pretty name tag with their assigned name in black cursive writing.

I hurried back into the room and handed everyone their correct bag except Niall. I wanted to give him his in private. "Okay, open up," I said, grinning. I stood back next to Niall who took my hand in his and gave it a warm squeeze, making me giggle and sent chills up my spine.

For Liam and Danielle, I got them a gift-card to a fancy restaurant in Paris. Louis and Eleanor got the same gift just to another fancy eatery. By their reaction, they all liked the gift and gave me another bear hug again. I smiled then turned my attention to the two remaining boys.

Zayn and Harry both got a few DVDs and each got tickets to an Ed Sheeran concert. "Aw, thank you babe," Zayn said, giving me a smile before pulling me into a hug. Harry joined in, making it awkward.

"Yeah, thank you babe," he mocked, teasing Zayn.

"Sorry guys, but I'm stealing Niall for a few hours, we'll be back before the show, I promise!" I called, slipping into a pair of flats and brushing my strapless dress with my hand. I grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled him out of our hotel room and down the hall towards the elevator.

"What do you have planned?" he grinned. I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed, taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers.

"That would ruin the surprise, love." I pressed the lobby button when we reached the elevator. We were having a make out session in the elevator while we waited  to get to the bottom until and old couple joined us. We both blushed a bright red and just held hands the rest of the ride.