Chapter 19: Evan's Daughter.

Sorry for the wait, but I've been busy with cover requests and my other story! You should go check it out if your into Fantasy! It's called Paradise, so click on my profile to check it out! The trailer for the story is on the side, so if you think you might be interested then read it!

Comment,vote, and fan! Please!

Jewels

After the movie, we did some baking since that happens to be Annabelle’s favorite hobby. I actually was just watching her, and sneaked in a small piece of cookie dough. It may not be healthy, but it sure is good. I grabbed my phone off of the counter and decided to turn it on.

I was a bit worried. My father hasn’t gotten home yet and…

I spoke too soon.

“Hey, Julie…and Annabelle?”

“Yeah, she’s staying over…if you don’t mind,” I said.

“No, not at all, “He replied as he hung his coat on the coat rack.

“How you doing ,Annie?” My father asked as he patted her shoulder and went for the cookie dough.

“Oh no you don’t, Mr. Smith. That is totally unhealthy!” Annabelle said as she quickly put them into the oven.

My dad laughed, “Oh, you health freak! You crack me up!”

He then went into the living room. Well, at least he remembered me today. Maybe I should have Annabelle over more frequently that way he’ll still remember that I am here. He’s still obsessed with the whole Emmett thing, and I’m getting tired of it. Not everything I do is because of his plan. I’m actually starting to see the real him and found myself liking him…

“That’s weird,” Annabelle mumbled as she looked at her phone.

“What?”

“Brandon hasn’t texted me for the answers to our math homework. Maybe he finally gets it, “Annabelle shrugged.

I smiled, “Why are you so worked up?”

Annabelle blushed a bit, “It’s just weird. Geesh, you have me blushing for no reason!”

“Mmmhmm,” I murmured as my smile turned into a grin.

My phone beeped and I realized it was on low battery. I went upstairs to go look for the charger when I heard a wolf’s howl. No, this wasn’t a ordinary howl. Every howl has its meanings, but to humans it just sounds the same since they don’t really hear the difference. It sounded like a howl of victory, but for what?

I heard a scream downstairs, and immediately ran to go see what the problem was. I sighed in relief at the sight of Annabelle running cold water over her hand. For a second there, I thought something bad happened, “You burned yourself again?”

“Yeah, I seem to have bad luck with ovens. At least the cookies didn’t burn,” She said as she pointed to their direction.

Not caring about how hot it was, I grabbed one and bit into it. I winced a little at the heat, but other than that it was good. I wondered what was behind that victory howl. As far as I know, there have been no fights. Oh what would I know! I’m not even in the Wolfe Pack!

I plugged in my phone charger, and my screen lit up telling me I had five missed calls. Worried, I looked to see who called me. It was Brandon.

**