Chapter 24: Welcome To My World.

Hello, awesome people!(: Here is the twenty-fourth chapter. I'm afraid this story is coming to an end in the next few chapters. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Where could he have gone?

I had dropped off Annabella at her house assuring her that his parents must've checked him out of the hospital, but we both knew that wasn't true. His injuries were far too worse to only have stayed at the hospital for a day. I sighed as I got out of my car thinking of my dad.

I wondered when my dad would call me. I did miss him, but it's better to know he's safe. I just hope he doesn't come back. That would only mean trouble.

I opened the door and the stench of blood and wolf seemed to slap me in the face. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Blood?

I let my wolf senses come out as I cautiously checked every room of the house. I saved mine for last, and since I didn't find anything anywhere else, I couldn't help but think whatever it was, was in my room. Is it Emmett?No, he would've shown himself already. And if it was, why was he bleeding? Did he get in trouble because of me?

BRANDON!

As I slowly opened my door, a strong force tackled me to the floor. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw Brandon on top of me. It wasn't the normal Brandon I see everyday. His eyes were bloodshot red, he had canines, and his hands were getting ready to claw at my face. I let out a scream.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to come, but nothing came. Instead, I sat up to find Brandon nails dug into my floor shaking in the corner of my room. His eyes flashed from brown to red, and his teeth went from canines to human teeth, but his claws stayed the same. My heart was beating fast as it came to the conclusion.

Brandon was a wolf.

"Brandon?" I whispered as I slowly crawled near him.

He let out a growl and barely managed to whisper," Don't. Come. Near.Me."

"Brandon, are you alright?"

He instantly stood up towering over me growling,"I have no control of myself!"

"Brandon, I can help. Just please calm down," I tried to say as calm as possible.

"CALM DOWN?!" he yelled, "YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?"

I back crawled until I hit the wall and had no choice but to stand up,"Please."

"And how do you," he began as he slammed his fists centimeters away from my head, damaging the wall, "think you can help me?"

"I....I...I..." I stammered.

"I....I...I... You can't help me...no one can," He said in a fierce tone as he mocked me.

"But Brandon," I began.

"Look at me," he whispered in his normal voice.

I looked down. I couldn't meet his eyes. I was scared of what he would do next. He slammed his fists against the wall, once again, making me jump, "Look at me!"

Once again, I refused to meet his eyes.

"LOOK AT ME!" he growled as leaned in to my face, and used his claw to prop my chin up so I could look at him.

"No," I whispered.

"Is it because I'm a monster?" he whispered trying not to cry.

"You're not a monster," I whispered back.

"I'm a monster."

"No, you're not."

"Then why won't you look at me?"

"I'M A MONSTER! IS THAT WHY YOU WON'T LOOK AT ME?!" he bursted once again.

"You're not a monster," I told him a bit louder, almost yelling.

"Then what am I?" he whispered looking me in the eye.

"You're a wolf," I told him.

He backed away from me and sat on my bed, his head in his hands, "what? A wolf? That's impossible...why me?"

"Welcome to my world," I whispered.

He looked up and he was back to his normal self, "You're one too...?"

I took a deep breath,"Yes, this why I can help you but we're going to need someone more experienced...someone like...Emmett."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'll explain later, I promise but now I need to know how to control you. There's a full moon coming up and...," I trailed off my mind flashing horrible thoughts.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Emmett's number. He answered on the first ring," Hey, are you alright? I heard screaming and was on my way."

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that...we need to talk."

"I'll be there," he promised as he hung up.

I sighed and glanced at Brandon. I'm finally going to confess.

____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? I know this is short, but I'll upload soon to make up for it. Please tell me what you think and how you think Emmett will react to everything! Please vote & comment!