Chapter 18: Brandon.

The title of this chapter gives away the ending of it, so please pay attention to it! I really hope you guys like this chapter!

Picture to the side is Crytsal and Zeke!>>>

P.S

This is in Zeke's POV and then it tells you where it changes!

This was making me sick. I just can’t stand seeing them together anymore. Hands balled up in fists I decided to look around. Where the hell was Crystal?

All I need her is for a little distraction, so I could have enough time to convince Emmett. He’s been with her all the time and I want her to just leave. My lips drawed back to a smirk. And I have the power to do so…

“Crystal!”

“What?” She asked as she stared at her reflection from her locker’s mirror.

“Show time.”

Jewels

I was so eager to get the hell out of school! These past eight hours were boring and meaningless to me. When I go to college, I want to study criminal justice and I know that it doesn’t require math…so why learn it?

I figured that since I’m a wolf, I can use its advantages to get a job. I’d be a great detective. I sat down on a bench waiting for Annabelle to hurry up. Crystal walked passed me throwing me an evil smirk. I would stick my tongue out at her, but that would be too childish of me…so I would punch her teeth out.

“Sorry, I had to help the art teacher clean up since I left a huge mess,” Annabelle said.

“It’s fine. Let’s just leave before the urge to punch Crystal is too much,” I told her as I got up.

“So you’re not going to do anything?”

“Why would I? She hasn’t done anything bad to me…yet,” I said.

“Well she is now…”Annabelle mumbled awkwardly.

Puzzled, I turned around to see her with Emmett. I watched and heard as she helplessly tried to flirt with him, but he wouldn’t even look at her. I was about to call Emmett, before something else would happen but was too late. She leaned in and crashed her lips to him. I just stood there fighting the urge to let my wolf out, so she could claw at Crystal.

I wanted to see what Emmett would do.

Nothing.

He didn’t stop her, and I swear I saw him kissing her back. Hurt and angered, I turned back around, “Let’s leave.”

“Jerk!” Annabelle muttered as she followed me into my car.

Driving while angry and upset wasn’t doing me any good that Annabelle got to worried I’d get us into an accident. I had to stop at the nearest place which was a Walgreen’s. When we got out of the car, Anna motioned for me to follow her into the store.

“What are you going to buy?”

“Ben and Jerry’s.”

She then glanced at me, “What? Ice cream is good to eat when you’re upset about things. Now go get a movie! We’re having a girls night!”