Chapter 5:My Life is in Zeke's Hands

This chapter has been rewritten & edited.

Thanks you guys for all your support! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I don't mind, if you were to tell me that I have some spelling/grammar errors, because if you tell me (please tell me where specifically) then I can fix it and improve my writing! 

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Add this to your library and maybe even fan me!

**

 .Jewels.

He had kissed me! That bastard had kissed me for pure entertainment. And as much as I want to hate him for doing so and myself for letting him, I couldn’t deny that I enjoyed it. What happened to the sweet Emmett I first met? Or was that all a show? I walked to sixth period in a daze, and made it before the bell rang into my seat.

“Hello, Julie, my best friend. I’m surprised you didn’t decide to glide down the hall today like you did a year ago.” Oliver teased as he nudged his friend Trent who turned to glance at me with the same devious smirk as Oliver’s. “How would you like to apply cold water on that burned area?” Trent continued.

I rolled my eyes. I hated the day Mr. Hayne ‘hired’ these two idiots for the schools newspaper. They were in charge of the funny comic strips, and one day, decided to have me on there as one of their characters. I appeared as a naïve girl who didn’t believe in gravity and decided to test it. I burned that article to ash that day.

“How would you like-“I began, but stopped mid-sentence as I spotted a certain someone who was now late to his sixth period. “Shoot me with a flamethrower,” I grumbled as I slumped in my seat, hoping Emmett wouldn’t see me.

“I was waiting for you to ask, babe. I would love to.” Oliver said, smirking. By the way I was slouching; he probably thought that he won our argument. “And I would love to stab both of your eyes out with my pencils.” I directed it towards both Oliver and Trent. Oliver and Trent were the troublemakers of this school, and they did anything they want. They were filthy rich and they always donated money to the school, so they were probably favorites. No one really gets back at them when they prank others, but just because they are the school favorites doesn’t mean anything to me. I’m the one who’s always standing up to them for me and Annabelle. So now, they focused on pranking me and it was getting plain annoying.

“Well, that’s a very vivid imagination you got there.” Emmett told me as he took the empty spot next to me. He then gave both Oliver and Trent a ‘back off’ death stare, causing them to turn away from us.

“I have nothing to say to you.” I commented, looking forward and crossed my arms across my chest.

“I guess I won’t tell you then.” My eyes shot towards him, and he only chuckled at my reaction, shaking his head.

**