Chapter 27: Three Days.

Hello! I seem to always be apologizing for the wait but now...I'm off school for the summer so no more waiting! Yay! But then again this story is ending soon...it would've ended in the last chapter but I decided to extend this story a bit just to make it last longer.This is my attempt at trying to write a longer chapter since they're always two pages long. Anyways, hope you enjoy! Picture of Brandon to the side>>>

Vote & Comment.

______________________________________________________________________

Julianna

The sound of knocking woke me up in alarm. I took a deep breath;trying to calm myself down. I got up from bed and then went for the door. I wondered who would come over so late at night? I know this time it won't be Emmett. I sniffed the air just to make sure it wasn't someone like Zeke. It was Brandon. His new scent is something I'll have to get used to. As soon as I answered the door, he pulled me into a hug. I managed to shut the door while in his embrace and returned it,"what happened?"

"They don't accept me. They say I'm cursed and don't belong in a family like theirs anymore," he said  as he pulled away and ran his hands through his hair. His eyes were wide and if I hadn't known what was wrong, I would've asked him if he were on crack. He was a complete mess but I don't blame him.

"They're in shock. You have to understand this, Brandon, it takes time to accept things," I told him motioning for him to sit down with me on the couch.

"Imagine how Anabelle will react...," he trailed off putting his head in his hands.

"She'll have to accept us both."

"What makes you so sure about that?"

"She can't just ignore her two best friends like that. I know I wouldn't," I answered.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a few days?"

"Not at all."

I then got up to prepare us some hot chocolate. It always calmed us down. When we were fifteen, he would always come over and we would watch old episodes of our favorite childhood shows. We always did this in bad times, and right now I couldn't think of anything better to do than this. Once I was done, I went back onto the living room to see he had the xbox set up on netflix.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I plopped myself on the couch, almost spilling the hot liquid on the couch.

"We are going to watch Rugrats. You can never go wrong with them," he replied as he took a mug from my hands.

I smiled. I was glad we were doing this. It reminded of the times when I was still a young girl in a happy complete family.

**