Chapter 11: I Want You Back.

Sorry this is short, but I just wanted to upload this! Enjoy! Vote and Comment!

I ran to the stupid little ranch our stupid pack lived in. I stormed into the stupid house that belonged to the stupid (and rejected) alpha family! I was stupid for thinking of having a human as a mate, but I knew The Fates wouldn’t do this to me. She’s my mate for a reason, and I need to figure that reason out soon before I end up killing myself out of rejection.

“What’s wrong son?”

“What’s wrong?!” I began as my voice got louder, “ What’s wrong is that I got freaking rejected! That’s what’s wrong! Screw being the next-in-line alpha! Ask Zeke to take my place for me.”

My father was offended, “Emmett never will I give this alpha position to another family. The alphas of our pack have always had our blood, our blood, Emmett and your little tantrums aren’t going to do anything.”

“I sure as hell can’t be an alpha if I don’t have a mate. You were stupid enough to make up that rule,” I growled.

“Stop it, Emmett, stop it now or so help me I’ll lay a hand on you! You NEVER disrespect me, alpha or not, I should ALWAYS be respected. You’ll just have to find another one Emmett. Crystal Sanders seems to be the perfect Luna for our pack.”

I snarled in disgust, “I’m not mating with that skank anytime soon. Like mother like daughter. Can’t understand why the hell you want me to date Amaya’s daughter when you’re screwing her mom!”

He looked taken aback, “Keep your mouth shut, boy.”

“It’s true. You don’t even know how to respect your dead mate, but I can and always will respect my mate. Want to know why? Because that’s what a great wolf would do. They would never let their ranking get to them!”

That was it for him. He couldn’t take the truth anymore, so he finally lay a hand on me. He punched me right on the nose. It cracked, and then made a sickening noise as it healed. That was too late though there was already blood running down my face. We were both growling ready to attack.

“Emmett!”

My muscles relaxed. All of my tension was gone just by hearing her voice. I was no longer angry…well not as angry as before. She was here. She ran to me concern written all over her face as she pulled me close to her digging her head in my chest, “Are you OK?”

“I’m fine,” I assured her my eyes not leaving my dad’s.

She was here!

That’s all that mattered. I felt a hundred times better, and wondered why she was here. Was she accepting me now?

I turned to my so called dad, “We can settle this later.”

He only replied with a growl. I had angered him too much. I gently grabbed Jewels’ hand and led her towards my room. I sat on my bed and she did the same. She was staring at the blood on my face that seemed to be drying up.

“Let me clean that up for you,” She whispered gently.

I closed my eyes mesmerized with her voice, “I’m fine. Now that you’re here, I’m better. You made me go through hell for the past hour.”

She frowned, “I’m sorry.”

She then got up and looked around for a certain object. She gave up seconds later and pulled her undershirt and ripped a piece of it off. She then proceeded to lick it and placed it in between where my lips and nose were wiping the blood off.

I closed my eyes once again, and leaned back against the headboard. A few minutes later, I felt a light kiss on the tip of my nose, “All better.”

“Why?” I asked as my eyes opened to stare into her deep amber ones.

“Why not?” She inquired with a light smile that made me melt from the inside.

She lay on my waist one leg on either side, and I instantly crushed her to me my lips against hers. I pulled away, “You’re not here to reject me again, are you?”

She shook her head, “I’m sorry about that. I’m sorry I put you through hell. Those weren’t my intentions. I was just in shock, and I do stupid things when it happen. I’m here because… I want you back.”

I playfully raised an eyebrow. My heart felt as if the pieces she had shattered earlier were going back in place.

“I know what you’re thinking; is this skank for real? Well yes I am. I made a horrible mistake and here to make it up to you.”

I chuckled, and caressed her cheek, “Jewels, you’re not a skank.”

She got off of me, and lay beside me. I pulled her close to me so her head lays on my chest. I was beyond happy now. My mate was by my side and that’s all I needed.

“Emmett?”

“Hmm?” I hummed as I played with her locks of hair.

“Why were you and your dad fighting? Please tell me it wasn’t because of me.”

I couldn’t lie to her. It all started because of her and my temper, but then it lead onto my father’s stupid affairs.

“Jewels, I was just angry. I let it get the best of me, but it wasn’t really all your fault.”

“But your father? Are you guys alright? There was something more than just me wasn’t there? Why-“

I place my lips on top of hers, “You worry too much.”

She sighed, “I can’t help it; I’m your mate. I’m-I’m yours.”

I couldn’t help but smile. This was the happiest moment in my life, and I finally kissed her.

Everything was back on schedule. I’ll be Alpha in a few more days, and Jewels will be transformed. Most importantly, I’ll be Alpha and I’ll change the rules around. My dad won’t be able to control me again. Just a few more days, and you can name me the happiest wolf around.

My smile got wider when she kissed back, and I hope she realized that she was mine.

She’s mine, and she’ll always be.

___________________________________________________________

So why do you think Jewels came back? What do you think will happen? Will they finally become official mates?!

Tell me what you think!