Chapter 21: I love you.

Ello!(: Hope you like this chapter, and I hope you know that this story is coming to an end. Thank you for voting,commenting,and reading! Please keep doing so! Also, do you guys like how the story page is set up now?

Vote,Comment,and Add to your library! Fan if you want to!(:

Check out the banner>>>

And the video is the song I used for my trailer.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" Emmett asked once again.

"I'm fine," I lied. He raised his eyebrow at me, of course not believing me.

I mean,"I'm fine," must be one of the biggest lies in the world following," I have read and agree to these terms." I gave him a reassuring smile,and rested my forehead against his,"I'll be okay, I promise." I then leaned in, and kissed him.

Yes, I Juliana Smith, kissed him. This time nothing interrupted us. It was pretty short sweet kiss, and I pulled away pulling him close to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. If this was the last time that I would get to see him when he wouldn't be mad at me, I should enjoy every second of it.

He pulled me closer and we stood there embracing each other for awhile.His warmth, his scent, everything, seemed intoxicating me and my wolf was just screaming to be marked. Being marked, will only make my life more complicated. Maybe in another life. I finally came to my sense as I felt my wounds close up;naturally healing. I had to tell him, but wasn't sure how he'd react.

I then did something I'd never see myself say. I leaned towards his ear and whispered," I love you, Emmett." Even he himself was shocked, because he just stood there. Before I could give him anytime to respond, I got into my car and sped off. I gasped, did I really just tell him how I felt?

 My wolf was beaming with joy that, for once, I had told him how I felt. I then wondered if he would've said the same thing. As I got out of my car, I realized that dawn was coming already. I opened in the door  and was immediately pulled into an embrace.He kissed my hair," I was about to go look for you, you had me worried." I smiled a bit.

He was my dad again. He didn't ask me about Emmett for once instead of greeting me. I hugged him back,"I missed you."

He pulled away and frowned,"I'm sorry, I haven't been acting like a father to you but please never run away and"-finally takes a good look at me-"what happened to you?!"

"I didn't run away," I told him.

He furrowed his eyebrows obviously confused. I took a deep breath,"They know."

We sat down in the living room, and I told him everything. About how Emmett and I got together.  It felt like the good old days. When I would tell my father who I had a crush on since we were so close, but then the Wolfe pack moved in and we haven't been the same anymore. I then told him about Brandon, and how I went after Zeke for revenge. I hesitated a bit whether to tell him that the reason I was all bloody was not only Brandon, but it was Alpha Jack's fault. I decided I should, because he deserves to no the truth.

"How dare he touch you," My dad growled furiously as he got up and went for the door.

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"About two hours ago, I went for revenge and look where I got us," I told him trying to calm him down.

"We're leaving," He stated.

"I'm not."

"What?!" He asked in disbelief.

"If I go, then Jack will know where to find you using my scent. If I stay here, he'll think that I don't have anything to do with you. It will cease his suspicion. Besides, this is the last week of my school year and I can't just leave Annabelle is my room."

He sighed,"I don't want to leave you."

"I'll be okay, I promise," I told him and realized I told Emmett the same thing. It's the truth though. I'm a hybrid; I have more disadvantages than a normal human. I can take the pain, and heal easily.

After five minutes of persuasion, I convinced him. He taught me how to hide my scent better, and Jack's weaknesses. I thought a man like Jack would only have physical weaknesses, but turns out he has emotional ones.

"Wait," I told him before he left.

He turned around and opened his arms as I once again hugged him. I pulled him close,"I'm going to miss you, but please whatever you do...don't came back. Call me by payphone and I'll meet you wherever you are."

"Okay,sweetie," He said as he pulled away to look me in the eye,"Stay strong. I know you can do this, because you're just like your mother. Don't let anyone put you down and don't let your anger get the best of you. Be wise. I'll miss you too, and don't ever forget that no matter what...I'll always love you."

"I love you too, Dad," I whispered as I tried to hold back the tears. Stay strong. Don't cry. Stay strong.

And then he left. I wiped the rebel tears that seemed to flow down my cheeks, and decided to head for the shower since I was still wearing the same outfit. I put my bloody clothes and shoes and even my underwear and bra into a bag that I would soon burn. I wanted no souvenir from last night. I may still have it forever embeded into my mind, but I'll never have something that will make me remember it constantly.

I felt way better now. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders and taking this shower made me feel better.  As I stepped out, I quickly got changed and blow dried my hair. I then checked the time and it was six in the morning. Annabelle won't wake up until eight, so I decided to sleep as well. I had a big day today. Emmett probably found out about me,and poor Brandon is on life support.

This week was going to be anything but normal, and I need all the sleep I can get. I just hope that I can make it out of this...alive.