Chapter 4: Found My Mate

This chapter has been edited & rewritten. Any chapter after this, has not been edited so please bear with me as I work my way through them.

Anyways enjoy!

**

I was sitting at our usual table, in the cafeteria, chatting with Annabelle and Brandon. It was just an ordinary day at school, for once. All the excitement of the new students dwindled much to my dismay. That meant if anything else happens, that involves me again, I’d be the news of the school. “Ha-ha, you remember that one time Brandon walked right into the clear backdoor?”

I laughed along with Annabelle as Brandon’s cheeks flushed pink, “Hey! That Windex thing really works!”

“No, duh. I should’ve recorded that; you could’ve been the new face of Windex’s advertisement.” I said.

We continued laughing, the memory coming to us again. It was funny that day, and it was even more today. The look on his face when he ran into it, and realized that there was a door standing between his house and his backyard was priceless.

Brandon then smirked, “Oh yeah, well you know what else is funny?”

“What?”

“Like, the time when Julie tripped here at school. Wait…not just tripped, but then she fell and slid down the hallway.”

Annabelle broke out laughing too, “Oh yeah! How could we forget that? You were even on the school’s newspaper!”

I smirked not letting Brandon have the satisfaction, “Unlike you two idiots, I was using my time wisely and decided to test gravity…and my results were miraculous. I should be awarded the Nobel prize.”

I saw as their smiles faded, and they stared at something right behind me with puzzled expressions.  I looked into Annabelle’s eyes and saw Emmett. I found it amazing how when you look at someone in the eye you can see your reflection in them sometimes. I was getting tired of all of this werewolf crap. Why can’t he just be straight forward, and tell me what he wants! I turned around, and looked up at him questioning him with my eyes.

“Can we talk?” He asked, his gaze averting from me and to his table. I could tell by his tone that this was urgent. Then I remembered this morning. I think I had amnesia, right?

“Who are you?” I asked puzzled.

“I’m Emmett, remember this morn- Oh wait never mind you probably don’t remember. Can we please go talk somewhere private?”

I nodded, and looked at my friends then mouthed, “If I’m not back in ten minutes, call the cops!”