Chapter 8: My Dirty Little Secret

Hello! Sorry for taking long to upload, but school keeps me occupied! Also, I wrote a new story it's called Paradise. PLEASE go check it out and give it a chance! It's in the external link on the right side>>>>>>

Also don't forget to look at the left side

<<<<<<< and vote! Please comment too! I'd appreciate it! Thank you for all your support so far!

p.s do you like the new cover? Or should I change it back to the original one?

~Juliana~

It was Monday, and time for school…again! I hate Mondays. Good thing there’s only a month left until I graduate that’s another reason why my dad decided to wait a month until we move, he wanted me to graduate here.

As I walked up to my locker, I was greeted by a snobby wolf girl that just so happened to be Zeke’s little cousin, Crystal Sanders. Ugh…does she know?

She smiled ‘innocently’ when she saw me, “Hello!”

“Stop acting like you like me, we both know you hate me,” I told her.

She glared, “Then I should get to the point quick, because I don’t want to be seen with you.”

“What do you want?!”

 “Stay away from Emmett, he’s mine okay? Or else I’ll tell him your dirty little secret,” She warned.

I laughed, “Are you threatening me?”

“I won’t hesitate to kill you myself,” She said pretending be bored as she stared at her nails.

I growled, and pushed her against the lockers. She gasped, “Oh now, I’ll really kill you.”

“Ooh I’m so scared!”

“Crystal, I didn’t know you were friends with Jewels,” Emmett said as he appeared next to me.

I sighed. I can’t even go to my own locker without being interrupted by wolves!

“That’s because we’re not friends,” I told him as I walked away.

Ah, Crystal you sure are the typical bitch that every high school seems to have. Too bad, I’ll never be her victim. She’s definitely going to bring my wolf out, so it’s best if I just ignore her.

But…she doesn’t deserve to be ignored! My inner wolf screamed.

Wow, it’s been a long time since my inner wolf and I ‘talked’. That’s how much I avoided myself.  Last time I had phased, I took a life. Even though it was either kill her or let my father die, I felt bad. My inner wolf is my dirty little secret.

Emmett chased after me though, “So…if you and Crystal aren’t friends, then what were you guys talking about?”

I smirked, “About my dirty little secret.”

I then walked into my homeroom leaving him dumbfounded. Hopefully today doesn’t go as bad, just like my morning had.  By the time lunch came around, I was relieved. I needed a break from all this reviewing!

I sat down at my usual table.

“So, I heard you and that new girl Crystal got into a fight?” Brandon stated, but it came out like a question.