Chapter 10

I woke up to Josh sound asleep next to me and I lightly slipped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I knew he must finally feel somewhat relaxed if he slept throught the night and I didn't want to ruin it. I decided I would make him a big breakfast like he had done for me, but first I needed to look somewhat presentable. I changed into one of the few outfits I had and combed through my hair with my fingers. When it came to brushing my teeth I barrowed some toothpaste and just used my finger. And for makeup, well, I sort of used Josh's guyliner.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom and made my way through the bedroom, living room, and into the kichen.I spotted a calendar hanging above the stove. A small red heart was on today's date, underneath it read: Valentine's Day. I had completely forgotten. Well this would be the perfect day to make Josh breakfast! I scowered through the multipul cabinets in the room looking for eggs, flour ect. I searched for a pan untill I finally came the realization that they were hanging from hooks above my head. I'm a super short person so reaching them seemed practially impossible.

Luckily he had a large table just underneath them. I climbed up easily and carfully removed the pan from it's hook. I lowered myself and set it on the stove then I started to open the flour bag when I was scared half to death. "Gottcha!" Josh said from behind me he grabbed my sides and tickled me. The flour bag shot up from my hands and partly ended up on the floor and the some ended up on me. "Josh!" he just stood there laughing and I picked up the bag smiling. "You know this means war?" he smiled back at me."Oh does it now?"

I threw flour at him, he did his best to make a clean get away, runing around the table. Josh tripped over a chair slightly; the white puffs scattered across the table. I qiuckly caught up with him and poured some on his head. I laughed uncontrollablly. "Oh, so you think this is funny?" he said flirtedly as he came over to me. I shook my head up and down still unable to speak. I saw out of the corner of my eye he was dragging his hand across the table.

Before I realized he was gathering the left over flour into his hand, it was to late. He threw the flour at me, and I threw more back at him from the countertop. Our faces were now covered in white. "Alright," I said laughing and out of breath, "I surender!" He brought me close to him. "You do?" he said as he pressed his hands to my cheeks and wiped to flour from my mouth. "mhm" I sounded. We kissed for a long time then I pulled away. "Happy Valentines Day" I whispered.

"Happy Valentines day," he whispered back. Josh kissed my forehead. "So...what were you doing anyways?"

"You mean what I was trying to do?" He laughed a little then said, "Okay fine, what were you trying to do?" I looked at the powder covered floor then sighed. "Well I was going to make pancakes but... looks like we're going to need a plan B huh?"

All of the sudden Josh's eyes got extremly large. "What?" I said giving him a convused look. "I just got a really good song Idea."

"From pancakes??" I asked some what sarcastically. "Shush, shush" he muttered scopping the countertops for a notepad. He found one close by then wrote in beautiful scripted writting Please I'm the B-Team; He looked up at the celining for a second then wrote. You say, you say just wait a little longer and in time I could be the right one You say you want someone just like me so then why am I your plan, why am I your plan, why am I your plan B . Josh smiled up at me. "Sorry about that," he said throwing the notepad on the powdered covered table. "No, no that looks really good. We can work on it tomorrow?"

"Sure!" he said happily. "Oh but your right, we do need a Plan B." Without another word he grabbed my hand and led me out of the appartment;always so eager to run to the car. We reached the SUV, I got in and buckled my seatbelt. I knew he wouldn't tell me where we were going, so I didn't bother to ask. I smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. Josh smiled back, I asked, "So, I take it you won't be telling me where exactly we're going?"