A PLAYER?!

Hey guys! This is my very first story on wattpad, so I hope you guys enjoy it! Comment, vote, and fan!!!! thanks!!!!!

 Oh and I dedicate this story to redhearts111 for being an amazing friend and a shoulder to lean on, I know I can always count on her.

***********************************************************************************************************

                       Chapter 1

Melissa POV:

I walked into the classroom. Shit! I’m late again! On the first day of grade twelve! Oh, even better. I had the same sarcastic and mean homeroom teacher in the school as last year.

“Oh, look class! Look who’s late again?” Mr. Robertson glared at me. “On the first day of school! Who does that?!” he asked. “Melissa, you’re always late!” he scowled.

“Thanks, genius. I kind of know that! You wouldn’t know what it’s like to be a teenager, because you never actually did anything normal in high school. I bet you were just one of those nerds that stayed at home learning ethical history or something all day every single day.” I snapped back.

He glared at me. “YOU DON’T TALK TO YOUR TEACHER THAT WAY!” he yelled. I just squinted my eyes at him and walked to the only empty seat. The guy beside me grinned at me.

I could tell he was a player. “Wassup, playah?” I said. He smirked. “How would you know I’m a player? Maybe I’m just like you, waiting for the perfect girl.” He winked.

I laughed. “Ha, ha! And what’s your name?” I asked. He was a player, but don’t get me wrong, he IS hot. “Justin.” He said, smiling. “And you?” he asked. “Melissa, but everyone calls me Mel.” I grinned. My best friend waved to me from across the class.

I smiled. Yay! We were actually lucky enough to go to the same homeroom! “Hey, Casey!” I yelled across the room. Mr. Robertson gave me a dirty look for yelling out. Not my fault he was giving a boring lesson.

I just returned the dirty look and turned back to Justin. He had jet black hair and dark eyes. He was gorgeous, but I’m not going to fall for his playerish ways that easily.

He smirked. I think he could tell what I was thinking. I giggled nervously because he was staring deep into my eyes for, like, ten minutes now, and I started to get uncomfortable.

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked rudely. I suddenly felt a magnetic force pull my eyes away from the dumb teacher to stare into his eyes. The bell rang. Over already? Wow, that was REALLY quick.

The rest of the day flew by. Nothing special happened really. I just said hi to all of my friends and all. I played SWAG when I got home.

SWAG is a game on my iPod that is actually called Super World Adventures, but the initials are SWA so why not just add the ‘G’ to it? Complicated, I know. But, that’s me. Complicated, complicated me. So, the phone rang, and it was Casey.

“Hey, Case! Wassup?” I asked. Oh, I forgot to mention that Casey is a werewolf. She’s so lucky! I’m just a plain old human. “Hey, Mel! You know that guy, Justin you were talking to in homeroom today?” she asked. I nodded slowly, but remembered we were on the phone.

“Yeah . . . what about him?” I asked. She just giggled. “You two have something very special going on . . . very.” And then she just hung up. Wow, that was odd.

I got a text from Justin. He told me to meet him at the forest. I don’t know why, but I trust him. I know we just met and all, but I trust him.

I texted back saying : “ahaha are you going to kidnap me? ;0” and he replied “hahah just meet me there in an hour.” And I texted back saying “AN HOUR? THAT’S MIDNIGHT!”

but he didn’t reply so I guess it’s a meeting . . . at midnight. Should I trust this guy? Or am I taking him not as seriously as he should be treated?

Anyways, I climbed out of the window and jogged towards the forest. I was kind of curious about what would happen. What did he plan to do?

I walked to our meeting spot and there he was, sitting on a log. He seemed to be thinking hard about something. I didn’t want to interrupt, but what other choice did I have?

“Justin?” I said softly. His head automatically snapped up. He smiled warmly. “Hey, Melissa.” He patted his hand on the log beside him, indicating for me to sit down. I hesitantly did.

He stared at my face for a long while. Suddenly, he spoke up. “You know . . . we’re mates!” he exclaimed. I widened my eyes. “Really? That’s so cool! I’m a werewolf’s mate!”

He looked me in the eye. “We should go out with each other, you know? Like, if you and I are already mates, what’s the point of waiting? It’ll happen sooner or later…” His voice trailed off.

I closed my eyes. I wanted to say yes so badly, yet something was holding me back. I raised my eyes to his. “I – I don’t date players.” I said softly.

I could tell he was hurt, and I felt bad. He shook his head quickly, panic in his eyes. “N – No! I’m not a player! Why do you think I am one?” He asked quickly.

“Your good looks, your smile, everything you have is what a girl wants.” I replied. Suddenly, he wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed me. When we pulled apart, I could see really tiny tears in the corners of his eyes.

“That was my first real kiss. The only girl I’ve dated before you was a girl named Stephanie, and she totally cheated on me. But, the most we did was kiss on the cheek.”

Was he serious? Or is this whole mate thing an excuse to hook up with me?  Probably just a lie. “Please, Mel! I don’t want to get rejected by my mate!” Justin yelped. The way he said it made my heart break.

But, what can I say? I don’t date players! “I – I’m sorry, Justin. If you wanted to hook up with me, you could have asked me out without lying. I might have said yes, but now what do I say? There’s no such thing as werewolves!” I looked at the ground.

His voice cracked. “I’m not lying. I just told you my all time secret for nothing at all!” He raised his voice, so I raised mine higher. “Oh, yeah?! Prove it to me you’re a wolf!!!” I yelled.

He grunted. “Fine.” He took his shirt and pants off. “Woah, I want you to prove you’re a wolf, not a guy!” I said, shielding my eyes. “Oh my gosh, I have to take my clothes off or else I’ll rip them when I turn wolf and I’ll be running around naked in human form.” He laughed.

Suddenly, I heard a low growl, and looked down. There was a wolf with jet black fur. He was fully black, with not a speck of white. I patted his head, not believing my eyes. He sat there, and finally he walked behind a tree and became human. I was speechless.

“See? I wasn’t lying.” He said. “And my secret of being a wolf is my biggest secret I’ve ever had. And trust me, I’ve had huge secrets. I wouldn’t just give away my secret to any girl.” He said softly.

I widened my eyes. “B – but . . . we just met! And I don’t know you too well! Don’t you think we should give it a while?” I asked. “Until then, we can be just friends.”

He nodded hesitantly. “B – but what about when I’m in heat?” He asked, stuttering. I shrugged. “We’ll do what needs to be done.” He grinned. “Okay, I’m fine with that. Oh, no! I’m in heat!”

He was such a terrible liar. “You’re an amazing liar!” I laughed sarcastically. He grinned. “If that’s what you’ll say every time, what’s gonna happen when I really AM in heat?” He asked, laughing. “Just don’t fake it anymore!” I snapped angrily. His laughing stopped abruptly. “Um . . .” He stuttered.

I groaned. “I’m on my period. It’s called mood swings!” I was being rude, I know, but I can’t control it. I turned around. “Sorry!” I squealed and laughed when he picked me up by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. “Sorry doesn’t cover it.” He growled playfully. I squealed. Some birds overhead flew away because we were making so much noise in the middle of the night.

*******************************************************

Hope you like it! vote, comment, you know what to do! :P Will their relationship get more  intense? read on to find out!!!