The After Effect

::Micheal's POV::

I stared at my unconscious sister. Anger welled up inside of me and I stood up. Growling I pushed Jacob. He gawked at me, then looked down at the now completly transformed Savanna.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He blinked and looked back up at me.

"How is it my fault?!"

"Because! If you had kept your big mouth shut! My sister wouldn't be unconcious right now!" Growls ripped through my chest. I glared at Jacob as codly as I could.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled at them. Sam moved away from Savanna. He looked at me, his eyes hard.

"Were not going anywhere until we get answers!" I narrowed my eyes at him. My eyes flashed a dangerous yellow color. Sam narrowed his eyes and growled.

"Do you really want to test me mutt?" The guys let out shocked breaths. Sam's eyes widened.

"How do you know about that?" I scoffed.

"I knew that there where shapeshifters here as soon as we got here. Your not very good at masking your precense." I smirked. The wolves growled and moved closer.

"Will you guy's shut up! Now is not the time to be fighting! Savanna is unconcious and I don't know about you guys but im worried if shes going to wake up or not!" I sighed and walked over to Tyler.

"Take her upstairs." He nodded, picked her up and silently pushed passed us then walked up the stairs. Silence filled the house. My thoughts ran a mile a minute. Would Savanna be in major danger now that she's fully transformed. Will he come and find us? I shuddered at the thought. Then another thought crossed my mind. Turning to look at Sam I scratched the back of my neck. Sam turned to me, eye's narrowed with a questioning look.

"Sam. I know we have our differences but we might need the help of you wolves." Jacob scoffed and glared at me.

"Why should we help you? You could be vampires for all we know." I glared at Jacob.

"It's the least you can do after making my sister go unconcious. Just so you know she wasn't due to fully transform until she turned 18, and she was far away from here. Thank's to you that plan is out the window. Now the fucking demon hunter that has been stalking us for awhile is going to try to kill her. So I thank you for putting my sister in danger asswipe." Turning away from them I walk up the stairs and into Savanna's room. Tyler had layed her on the bed, but she still had on those sweaty clothes on. Looking around in her drawers I found a pink and black bra and panties.

Hmm should I change her? Looking back at Savanna I see the clothes sticking to her body. Nodding I close the drawer and open another one. Taking out a gray shirt I reach around and find some black victoria secret short shorts. Closing the drawers I walk over to Savanna and change her. Putting her hair in a low ponytail I move the covers back and lay her down then pull the cover's up and turn her light off. Walking out of the room I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where Sam and the other's had went.