Little talks

"I feel stupid." I laughed. Alpha Daniel smiled and sat the box of pizza down on the table.

"You look great. Lets eat." He said as he fixed his shirt.

We ordered pizza because alpha Daniel said that none of the restaurants in this town were good enough. So here we are eating pizza at the table in our room in our dressed up clothes. Alpha Daniel is wearing black slacks with a light blue button up shirt and I'm wearing a light blue dress. I think he copied me again.

I bit into my pizza while looking at his expression. He seemed like he was thinking about something.

"You okay?" He asked. I blushed and looked down embarrassed that I had been caught staring at him.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What are you thinking about?" I asked. He smirked and shook his head.

"Nothing just thinking about us." He said quietly as before taking a big bite out of his pizza. I smiled and wiped some sauce from his face.

"U-us?" I asked. He smiled and caught by hand. I blushed when he sucked on my finger and I know he could smell how turned on I was.

"Do you want to be with me?" He asked seriously. I looked down at the table.

Of course I wanted to be with him but did he want to be with me? I probably couldn't take another heartbreak. If I said yes would he laugh and leave me here tomorrow morning? What about when I go off to college will he wait for me? What if I just want him sexually?

"A-alpha I don't know. I want you bad but-"

"Don't second guess yourself." He said. "Do you want to be with me?" He asked seriously.

"Yes I do. But can we keep this between us for now?" I asked shyly as I pulled back my sweaty hand from his hold.

"Why?" He asked. He didn't seem upset just purely curious.

"I want to be sure that we want each other the same way. Plus pack members will think I'm just using you to get the position of Luna." I mumbled. He sighed and ate another slice of pizza.

"How do you feel about the Luna position." He asked. I looked down and played with my dress.

"It's too much. Lunas get kidnapped, murdered, and raped it's a lot to handle. Most pack members see me as this weird girl who hasn't grown up yet no one would take me seriously I'd be challenged for the position and probably loose it. There's so much love they have to give it's like being a mother to so many children older and younger than you. I was mated to a regular wolf for a reason. I wasn't born to lead." I said in one breath. Once all of that was on the table I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I understand." He said. I went to grab another slice of pizza and giggled a bit even though I was just in a serious state.

"That went fast." I said. He looked down at the box and stood up.

I looked at him as he stripped out of all of his clothes and tried to ignore how wet he was making me. He turned to me as he pulled on his swim trunks.

"There's a jacuzzi here if you want to come." He said with a smile as he dangled my bikini in his hands.

Without looking from him I stripped down and reached for my swimsuit. He backed up making me pout as I tried for it again.

"Alpha." I pleaded. He smiled and bent down to kiss me softly. He pulled my bottoms on then my top without breaking the kiss.

"Lets go." He murmured as he pulled away.

Luckily there was no one in the jacuzzi so we had it to ourselves. I straddled alpha Daniel's lap and put my head in the crook of his neck.

I was so calm I've never been this calm. I'm always doing something that involves a lot of movement but this is just fine.

"Alpha?" I asked quietly. He rubbed my back and kissed my neck ever so softly before looking into my eyes.

"Yes?"

"What were you thinking so hard about?" I asked while fiddling with my bikini top.

"It was a question for you b-but I didn't know what you would think." He said hesitantly. My eyes felt like they were gonna pop out of my head.

Am I making the alpha nervous? I thought.

"N-no." He defended himself.

"I don't think it's weak. I find it quite cute that I make you nervous you make me nervous sometimes." I admitted.

"Well I was thinking maybe you'd want to be my m-m-mate maybe. It was just a thought." He mumbled. I smiled and kissed him.

"Lets see where we end up. I since we're dating now can I call you my boyfriend?" I asked excitedly. He let out a deep chuckle kissed my forehead.

"Sure anything you want." He said.

"Anything?" I pressed.

"Um yeah."

"Ok well I get to call you alpha when I want. I like calling you alpha. Oh oh wait! Now hear me out...alpha boyfriend or or wait I've got another one boy toy Daniel." I said excitedly. He shook his head and laughed.

"So I'm just a boy toy?" He asked with a smirk.

"Eh I guess you could be a man toy." I said. He laughed loudly just as another couple entered the jacuzzi.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

How would you describe their relationship in one word?

I've been working on this chapter for about a week now so here it is.

PEOPLE! I need more votes I really hope you're enjoying the story so far.

SHARE     SHARE     SHARE     SHARE

FOLLOW     FOLLOW     FOLLOW

COMMENT     COMMENT   

VOTE     VOTE     VOTE     VOTE