His freaking Mom!

@crieswaterfalls we should have a battle because she's mine lol #TAKENTAKEN
=============================

"I come here to see how things are going and I find you with some underage hussy." Daniel's Mom yelled. I remember when she was Luna but she probably doesn't remember me.

"She's not a hussy and she's turning 18 this summer." Daniel defended me. I just sat there with my head down and my eyes on the floor.

"You! He's got women lined up to marry him. He doesn't need you all you'll do is use him." She said angrily. I could tell she was glaring at me but I couldn't bare to look up. I was so scared I was shaking.

"I'm a grown man this is my pack now and if I want to be with Ashely I will." He growled. I sniffled and slowly scratched my thigh.

"Oh so she has a name?" His Mom asked.

"Leave her alone! Get out of here you're scaring her." Daniel said as he wrapped his arms around me. I still sat frozen in the same position, crying.

"Please, I'm scaring her? She should be scaring you lord knows how many diseases she already has." She said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"She's a virgin leave her alone." Daniel yelled. I could feel him shaking as he held me.

"I-I have s-school." I whispered so my voice wouldn't crack. I was so scared it took me forever to build up some type of courage to say that.

"When did she tell you that?" She said not believing him.

"She didn't have to tell me." He said smugly. I slowly looked up and wiped my eyes.

I unwrapped Daniel's arms from around me and grabbed my uniform along with my schoolbag before running out of the door. I ran into an empty room and quickly changed my clothes.

I was shaking as I ran downstairs and out the door. By the time I had gotten to the bus stop I had just missed my bus. I sat down and held onto my skirt while looking down.

If he's got women lining up to marry him why am I here? His Mom thinks I'm some kind of whore. I think her name is Dolores. I'm sure he knew about all those women.

*honk honk*

I looked up quickly. Daniel and his Mom were in the car staring at me.

"Ashely, get in I'll take you to school." Daniel yelled from the car. I shook my head and looked down the road for the bus. I didn't see a bus. Daniel stepped out of his car and I ran on impulse. "DAMMIT ASHELY!" He yelled as he chased after me.

I looked back quickly and jumped over a fence into a grassy field. I didn't know what to do I don't know why I ran but I couldn't figure out what else to do. I could hear him catching up to me as the crunching of grass got louder. He tackled me to the ground held onto me as I began to cry.

"Why would you run?" He asked while holding me.

"I was scared." I mumbled. He kissed my head and picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He chuckled and rubbed my back as he walked towards his car.

"She won't hurt you. She's here to apologize." He said in my ear. I began shaking as we got closer to the car. He put me down but I held his hand tightly while looking at the ground.

"I-I have s-school." I murmured.

"Is that all you can say?" His Mom asked. I was about to run again but Daniel picked me up and put me in the passenger seat.

"You're late for school." He said as he buckled me in and locked the door. When he got in the car I held his big hand in both of my small ones. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Daniel she's late for school remember." His Mom reminded him. I didn't dare look back at her my grip tightened on Daniel's hand.

"I know she can be a bitch but you don't have to be scared of her." Daniel said softly. I glanced back at her and smiled at Daniel.

Once we were outside of the school Daniel held onto my arm. I looked at the clock on the dashboard and the time said 9:03am.

"I'm late." I complained.

He got out of the car and came around to my side. I grabbed his hand when he held it out for me. His Mom stepped out of the car too making me scared again.

"Say it, Mom." Daniel half growled. She glared at him before turning to me with a familiar smile, Daniel's.

"Ashely, I'm sorry for calling you a hussy and scaring you. Sometimes I can be intimidating." She said. I nodded and nervously looked at Daniel.

"Thank you, Luna." I said quietly with a bow before walking off fast. Daniel grabbed me and held me close.

"You forgot something." He said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back instantly and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gripped my waist tightly making moan quietly. The kiss got more intense and I slowly pulled away.

"I'll um see you later." I knows before walking into the school.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Luara! I know you're reading this. I updated this for you lol.

SHARE                     SHARE

FOLLOW            FOLLOW

COMMENT               COMMENT

V O T E                 V O T E