Beta Johnathan

So I've got a question. Do you think I'm a virgin? Answer in the comments.....

=============================

As soon as we were in his office he slammed the door and locked it. I stood there playing with the strings on my backpack. I heard his footsteps come closer to me he grabbed my forearm and held me against the wall. I blinked in shock as my heart rate picked up. I'm so scared.

"You are going to one of the best schools in the country. You are the only one in this pack that goes there. I do not want you fighting like some petty schoolgirl. Be mature." He growled.

"But alpha-" he cut me off.

"What?!" He snapped. I was shaking and I was literally about to cry he scares me so much.

"The guy he spread lies and he was causing trouble for me." I said quietly. His grip tightened on my wrist and I whimpered.

"Deal with it after school where there are no witnesses. I don't want anymore calls you'd better be lucky the principal is fond of you." He growled. The reason the principal is fond of me is because he likes me.

"It won't happen again alpha I promise." I whispered. He let go of my wrist and I held it as I felt the blood begin to recirculate.

"Now take off your skirt." He said quietly. I gasped and looked up at him.

"But alpha you said-" he cut me off.

"I said I didn't want anymore calls now take your skirt off." He said.

I gulped and slid my backpack off before slipping out of my skirt. He bent me over making my hands touch my shoes then slowly pulled off my panties. I felt his warm finger touch my hole I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wet already. He stood me up and pointed to his desk. I walked over to it and laid my torso across the desk.

I felt his hand rub my butt slowly before he bought it down. It stung but it made me want more. I poked my ass out a bit more as he slapped again. I sighed and laid my head down on the desk. His finger touched my hole again and I heard him sigh.

"I think you're enjoying this, Ashley." He said.

"N-no I'm not." I stuttered. He shoved his finger inside and pulled it out then spun me around to face him. He held up his dripping finger to me and shook his head.

"You're enjoying this, this is supposed to be punishment. Open your mouth," He said. He wants me to lick his finger? "OPEN!" He commanded.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his finger inside my mouth. I'll admit I don't taste that bad. He swirled his finger in my mouth and I held onto his hand as I sucked on three off his fingers. When I noticed what I was doing I pulled them out and looked down.

"I'm sorry alpha." I said quickly. He growled and bent me over again.

It wasn't his hand this time. It was a belt I felt the leather slap my skin and it burned. I screamed as I tried to stop his hands from doing it again. I just want this to be over. I felt it slap my skin again and I squealed while trying to climb across his desk to escape. He grabbed my shirt and hit me three more times before stopping.

I fell to the floor on my side sobbing. He lifted my ass in the air and rubbed ointment on it. I cried as he picked me up to straddle him in his chair.

"Stop crying you should know the consequences by now," He scolded. I nodded and looked down he did too. "Why aren't you wearing a bra?" He asked as he looked at my breast.

"Um a girl threw milk on me and all of my stuff got soaked so I had to get new clothes. I tried to covered them." I whispered. He wiped away my tears and pulled my shirt off.