Hotels

Holy fucking shit you guys like really?! 11k reads! Like wow I'm dying right now thank you so much!!! Just remember to keep voting kk? Here's your chapter!

When we got into the hotel I picked up the phone and dialed my Mom's cell.

"Are you sure that theirs no way back? She asked.

"Alpha Daniel is trying to find a way right now on his cell." I said.

"So why didn't you call me on your phone?" She asked.

"It died in the car." I said. Daniel say next to me and shook his head making me groan.

"What is it?" She asked.

"He didn't find anyway to get back."

"Alright we'll put him on the phone." I handed alpha Daniel the phone and stripped down before walking into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up. Once I was in the shower I washed my hair three times before alpha Daniel came in and gave me a weird smile.

"Your Mom really doesn't want me to hurt you." He said as he washed himself.

"I don't think you will." I said. He smiled down at me and kissed my neck.

"You trust me?" He asked.

"I think so but we've gotta give that more time." I mumbled. Of course I trust him because he's my alpha but in a relationship I'm not sure yet.

"That's fine with me." He mumbled into my hair.

After I finished my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out into the big room with one bed. I've never shared a bed with anyone before. Alpha Daniel was still in the shower so I decided to watch TV.

Some crappy movie was on HBO family and I settled for that since I couldn't find anything else.

What about the rest of our date? I suddenly thought. I've got that really pretty dress I bought with me in my bag.

"What are you thinking about?" Alpha Daniel asked as he laid on top of me. I smiled and touched his cheek.

"What were we going to do for the other part of our date?" I asked. He sighed and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"We were going to dinner I'm sorry I couldn't get us there." He said. I smiled as he said that and wrapped my legs around him.

"It's ok we can have pizza and watch crappy hotel TV." I said. He kissed my neck then the corner of my mouth.

"I never did thank you for the amazing job you did in the car." He said as his hand traveled down my stomach.

"Y-you don't need to it was my pleasure." I murmured. He chuckled a bit before pulling my towel off along with his.

"But I want to thank you." He said before nibbling on my nipple. I groaned and pulled at his hair.

"Alpha." I moaned as he began to suck on my lower stomach. He came back up and kissed me hungrily. I moaned and rubbed my clit I just couldn't help myself.

"You smell sexy." He mumbled as he moved my hand away. "I've got a question for you." He said as he sat me in his bare lap. I could feel his erection on my ass crack and I kinda liked it.

"Ask away." I mumbled try to reach to touch myself again.

"Stop touching yourself." He said. I looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"I can't." I muttered. He smiled and shook his head.

"I'll ask you after I'm done." He said before flipping me on my back and licking my clit. I screamed while rocking my hips into his face this felt like heaven.