No interruptions

Yay! We made it to chapter twenty!

I screamed as he pushed deeper inside of me. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I arched my back and moaned loudly before wrapping my legs around him.

"Daniel, I need you out here." His Mom said from the other side door. He pulled out and pushed back in making me gasp loudly.

"Oh god! Alpha!" I screamed. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades making him growl sexually. He took a long and deep thrust inside of me making me shake then moan louder than before.

"Who am I?" He growled while holding my arms down.

"You're my Alpha. You're mine." I moaned. He smiled and bit down on my bottom lip. I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "Daniel!" I screamed.

I knew I was going to cum any minuet Daniel knew it too. His thrusts became faster and faster until I was moaning uncontrollably and very loud. He grunted and let go of my arms only to grab my hips. I shook and moaned as I felt myself tighten around him. He grunted again and emptied himself inside of me.

Our labored breathing was the only thing you could hear in the room. He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Daniel, open this door right now!" His Mom screamed. He growled and kissed my neck.

"Go away. I'm a grown man!" He yelled back. I closed my eyes and played with his hand.

"You are a man." I whispered. He chuckled and flipped on his side. I smiled and ran my hand down his chest. His abs are amazing. Before I could reach his V-line he grabbed my hand.

"Don't make me." He whispered threateningly. I closed my eyes and withdrew my hand with a small smile. He put his head in the crook of my neck and sniffed me.

"I was supposed to be having a sleepover with my best friend, you ruined it." I whispered with a smile.

"Did I?" He asked lowly.

"Mmhhmm." I mumbled.

We stayed in there for another hour before getting dressed and going into my temporary room. Honey was there with Johnathan watching a movie. I painfully walked over and sat down next to her.

"You're walking like there's something shoved up your butt." Honey said with a small giggle.

"Hon-"

"It's ok I was the same way. It hurts even more the next day." She whispered. My face turned a deep red and I looked at the movie.

"This movie is gay." Daniel commented. I turned and glared at him.

"You're a grown man. Suck it up and besides this movie isn't gay." I shot back before sticking my tongue out at him. He chuckled and sat back.

"A bunch of sparkling vampires seems pretty gay to me." Johnathan said.

"Shut up, you're stupid." Honey almost screamed. When it comes to twilight Honey doesn't play around. She glared at him then hugged me.

"You really messed up." I said to him. He sighed and gave me the are you serious look. I nodded and looked down at Honey who was watching the movie front lap.

The lights flicked on causing me to sigh loudly and when the scent hit my nose I internally groaned.

"Daniel we need to talk." His Mom said while glaring at me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They did it they did it they did it! Yay!

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE