Biiiittcchhh

I can see how turned up everyone is about my story. You people are awesome ilysm!

"No boys allowed!" Honey screamed before locking the door. I laughed and looked out the window.

"What about our pizza?" I asked. She smacked her head and opened the door.

"Johnathan! Wait." She yelled. He and Daniel turned around.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can you and Daniel call us when our pizza gets here?" She asked. He looked at Daniel and Daniel looked at me. I smiled and nodded.

"Please?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Yeah whatever but we're both taking a slice." Daniel said. Honey was about to complain but I put my hand over her mouth.

"Sure but just one." I said before pulling Honey back into the room.

"Maybe we should let them in." Honey mumbled.

"No no. You're the one who said no boys allowed." I reminded her.

"I know but they're men. Have you seen Johnathan's co-"

"I don't want to hear it." I said in a grossed out tone. She smiled making me roll my eyes.

"It's this big." She said, stretching out her hands. I laughed and faked gagged.

"I've seen bigger." I said in a taunting tone. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head.

"That's impossible." She mumbled.

"Yeah it's possible. Daniel." I said. We sat down on the couch and she grabbed her laptop.

"How?" She asked.

"The Alpha is bigger in every way." I whispered like it was a secret.

"You two are perverts." Daniel scolded from the doorway.

"I thought you locked the door?" I hissed to Honey.

"I thought you locked it." She hissed back.

"We aren't perverts just simply stating facts about male anatomy." I said in a professional tone. Johnathan smirked and walked over.

"I said no boys allowed." She said.

"But you called us men." Daniel stated while looking at me.

"I didn't say a thing. I've grown up around you two weirdos." I said with an eye roll.

"Ashely, Daniel, can you two please go I need to have a talk with Honey." Johnathan said. Honey was red and was breathing hard even though he wasn't touching her.

"No I'm not going-"

"I think I smell the pizza, Ashely, come with me to get it." Daniel said. Before I could answer he was dragging me out. I glared up at him but he just kept dragging me.

"I don't smell the pi-" he cut me off by yanking me into a room and kissing me.

"Where were we this morning?" He asked as he pulled my shorts off. I moaned and pulled at his shirt.

"I-I." I couldn't finish. He pulled the rest of my clothes off and laid me back on a bed.

I'm guessing we're in one of the empty rooms.

I sat up and helped him pull off the rest of his clothes. He kneeled down and kissed me. I pulled his hair and wrapped my legs around him. His cock pressed hard on my inner thigh and I couldn't wait for it to be inside of me.

"Why is it that I always catch you two doing....this?" His Mom asked from the doorway. I groaned and hid behind Daniel.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

"Get out." Daniel said.

"I understand that she can't control her teenage hormones but you've gotta put your foot down, Danny." His Mom said.

"Get out!" He yelled making her jump.

"You'll choose her over me, Daniel, I'm shocked." She said in a hurt tone. I rolled my eyes and threw my clothes on.

"I'll be somewhere that's not here." I said angrily before shoving past his Mom. I don't care if she was the Luna but she's still a bitch.

I walked back to our temporary rooms and opened the door. I screamed when I seen Johnathan pounding into Honey. She was moaning and biting him. They didn't seem to hear me because they kept going. He was so big and she was so tiny laying underneath him.

I slowly backed out of the room and closed the door.

"Lucky bastards." I mumbled to myself. Johnathan doesn't have Mom that's cock blocking him. Once I heard the doorbell ring I ran downstairs before anyone could steal my food.

"Hi, Ashely?" The pizza guy asked.

"Yeah. How much?" I asked as I pulled my wallet from my shorts. I'm glad it's still in there.

"$20.15 I'll throw in a free soda for you." He said with a wink. I smiled and handed him the money.

"Thanks." I said with a smile as I grabbed the pizza from him.

"I'll go get the soda." He said before running off to his car.

"Ashely." Daniel said from behind me. I didn't turn around not that I was angry with him. The guy came running back with the soda in his hand.

"Here you go." He said.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. He handed me the soda and I sat it on top of the pizza box.

"Can I have your number?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"Sorry I'm already seeing someone." I said before closing the door.

"Ashely." Daniel said again.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about-"

"You don't have to apologize for you Mom she's a grown woman and if she can't do it herself then I guess she isn't a woman then." I said as I sat the stuff down on the counter.

"We'll do this." He whispered in my ear while putting his hand in my shorts.

"O-ok." I moaned.

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Yep. His Mom is a complete bitch.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE