KO

"I don't care! She's a whore and you're not going to be with her!"Daniel's Mom screamed. I growled and stood up.

"I'm not a whore! I don't know who the fuck you've met but you shouldn't judge me because you don't know me!" I screamed. She scoffed and look at me.

"Mom! Leave I'm a grown fucking man I can do whatever I want! You're making me look weak!" Daniel yelled.

"Dolores! Why the fuck are you yelling at my pup?!" My Mom screamed as she walked into the room. Daniel's Mom looked at my Mom rolled her eyes.

"Samantha, I'm trying to talk some sense into my son but your pup keeps intruding." She said. "Although I can see that alpha's seemed to be attracted to your disgusting family." She finished. I growled and jumped at her. No one talks about my family. I smashed her head through the floor before I was grabbed off of her.

"I'm tired of her!" I screamed as Daniel held me tight. My Mom was standing protectively in front us waiting for his Mom to get up.

"Calm down." He commanded. My body instantly calmed down and he held me bridal style.

"Are you gonna get up Delores?" My Mom asked. Delores didn't move and it scared me. I gasped and looked at Daniel.

"I didn't mean to hurt her." I whispered with my hand over my mouth. She wasn't moving at all she didn't even look like she was breathing.

"She's just knocked out. I love my mother but she really deserved that." Daniel said. He put me down and put his Mom on the other bed before turning the lights out. My Mom and I followed him out into the hall.

"You two had sex." My Mom stated. I froze and nodded stiffly.

"I'm sorry-"

"Did you use a condom?" My Mom asked cutting me off. I looked at Daniel. Maybe he put one on without me noticing. He looked back at me.

"N-no. Oh my god I'm gonna be pregnant! I don't want a baby! I'm sorry Mommy." I cried as I held onto her. She pulled me away and held out a pill.

"Take that in the morning. Ashely, I'd expect you to be so naive on your first time but dammit Daniel I expected some responsibility on your side." My Mom scolded. He nodded and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Sam. We'll go out and buy a bunch later I'll bring Honey and Johnathan too." He said. My Mom nodded and patted his arm then kissed my forehead before turning around.

"I've gotta check on Nathaniel." She said as she walked down the hall. I looked up at Daniel with a nervous smile.

"I'm really sorry about your Mom and........the condoms." I mumbled. He chuckled and hugged me.

"Take the pill in the morning and don't worry about my Mom." He said. I nodded and stood on my toes to kiss him but of course he still had to pick me up. I smiled and pulled away.

"Can we go to Honey?" I asked as I pulled him down the hall.

When we got back to my room Honey was painting Johnathan's nails and he had makeup on his face. I smiled and dragged Daniel in.

"Hey Ashely you're here! Look he's having so much fun." Honey said. Johnathan looked pissed but when Honey looked at him he smiled like he was having the time of his life.

"Oh come on you'll have fun." I said as I pushed Daniel in a chair. He groaned and tried to get up. I straddled him and pulled his hair.

"His color is red." Honey said dreamily as she looked at Daniel. She handed me red lipstick and red blush. I smiled and yanked on Daniel's hair so I could apply his lipstick. He moved his lips around and shook his head.

"You're ruining the fun." I groaned. He growled and grabbed my waist. I whimpered and gave him my best puppy face. He growled again and gripped my waist tighter making me squeal.

"No more." He growled.

"Alpha." I whined. He groaned and stopped struggling.

"Fine." He mumbled.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YUP

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE