True

"He's a smart baby but I don't think he'd be talking yet." My Mom said while bouncing a smiling Nathaniel in her arms.

"H-he didn't verbally speak. It was like in his head. It's um-"

"He mindlinked." Daniel said. My Mom laughed before giving me a serious look.

"You're not lying." She said surprised.

"Why would I lie about something like that." I said in a high pitched voice. She smiled and Nathaniel looked at her.

"You spoke?" She asked. He giggled and stuffed his little hand in his mouth. "Eww you stinky boy. I'm gonna go change him." She said, dismissing herself.

"Are there more colleges?" Daniel asked once we were back on the couch.

"For now. I applied to like 30 so there might be more." I said while looking at the letters I already had.

"Well um I was thinking about what your mother said." He said. His face and neck turned red as he scratched his head.

"What?" I asked. He laughed nervously and looked away.

"Well I could just buy a nice apartment and come out whenever nothing is going on here." He said while looking away.

"I have no idea what you just said." I lied. He turned to me and sighed.

"Choose wherever you want to go and I'll be there." He said quickly. I smiled and bounced around a little.

"So I could go to the University Of Cambridge or the University Of Manchester if I want?" I asked excitedly.

"Aren't those in the UK?" He asked.

"Yah."

"You didn't even get into those." He complained.

"Yah but I applied." I said happily.

"I don't-"

"Can we go to your house?" I asked with a sly smile.

He seemed likea he was about to complain until he understood what I was talking about he dropped it. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"We'll talk about this later." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ah! Daniel! Slow down a bit." I panted.

Yeah we've had sex before but it kinda hurts if he goes too fast.

He slowed down and I arched my back.

"Just like that." I moaned with my eyes closed.

This was way better than my first time. All the windows in his room were closed making the room humid. My hair was sticking to my face and I had at least five orgasms.

And we had did it almost everywhere in his room. The bathtub. On the window (curtain closed). Against the wall. On the floor. By the fireplace.

"Open your eyes." Daniel said with a small chuckle.

I bit my lip and opened my eyes then closed them. You know when something tastes so good you have to close your eyes and say mmhh? Well that's how I feel.

"I'm saying it one more time." He said slowly. "Open your eyes."

I did the same thing as the first time. He pushed deep inside of me making my eyes fly open. It felt good but it was a bit overwhelming.

"There we go. I like see those beautiful green eyes." He whispered as he pushed some wet hair off of my face.

"P-please keep going." I said. He smiled and pulled out before thrusting inside of me with a medium pace.

"Fuck." He said before he came in the condom. I looked at him with a confused expression.

"Did you just cum?" I asked. He sighed and pulled out.

"Yeah. Look it happens sometimes ok." He said embarrassed.

"What about the readers? We can't end a chapter like that." I complained.

He smiled before moving under the blanket and stuffing three of his fingers into my wet pussy. I felt his wet tongue on my clit and I held on tightly to his hair.

"Right there. Yes yes!" I screamed.

His fingers felt like they were dancing inside of me. My back arched and I let out a loud shaky breath.

My toes curled giving me a foot cramp that I just ignored. His tongue flicked my clit then sucked and I came hard.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sorry for the super late update.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE