Home again

I also made this new story called You can do no wrong. I haven't posted yet though. It's about a girl who falls in love with a murderous vampire but he protects her. Just wanted to let you all know because I trust you to not steal this before I post it. If you do I'll sue you I already have the copyright. :) I feel really good about this story.

Also I want to thank everyone for dealing with my shit throughout this entire story! Is it weird that I like to go back and read my stories?

"She attacked me out of no where it was crazy! I could've died! My baby could've died!" Honey cried. Johnathan held her tight and rubbed her swollen stomach.

"It's a good thing you're not dead though." I said. I would've hated to loose my best friend and my nephew. She had a broken arm and many bruises all over her body as far as I could see. She looked horrible and hadn't smiled since I got back.

"What did you do Johnathan?" Daniel asked. We both knew the answer and it wasn't good.

"I put her in the hospital too. She just left in a box." Johnathan growled.

"I tried to ask her why but she kept saying stay away-"

"Honey was taking a walk. She got lost and asked Kayden for directions. The bitch got jealous and attacked her. She deserved what I gave her." Johnathan interrupted. He seemed like he was about to explode.

"How's the pup?" I asked quietly.

"Premature. She really needed those next three months. I don't think she's going to make it." Johnathan said quietly. He seemed really upset about. I would too, it's an innocent being.

"How's Kayden doing?" Daniel suddenly asked.

"He won't leave the pup's side. Everytime he does she whimpers until he comes back." Johnathan answered.

"Honey, come walk with me." I said. She looked at me then grabbed my hand. I helped her up and we walked outside.

"I was so scared, Ashley, I thought I was going to die." She cried quietly. Her light brown skin began to tint red. I stopped walking and pulled her close.

"If anyone bothers you they'll have everyone in the pack to deal with. Familiae coherens." I whispered. I think a lot of packs use Latin I'm not sure though.

The entire wolf pack thing originated way long ago before the colonies and the states. We were in tribes and on your thirteenth birthday is when you pick your spirit animal. So we coups be any animal we want but we've grown accustom to wolves that it naturally happens. I'm not sure what language they spoke back then but I don't think it was Latin.

"What does that mean?" She asked. I smiled and wiped her face.

"Family sticks together."

"I love you so much Ashely I'm glad you're my best friend." She said as she hugged me as tight as she could.

When she looked up at me she smiled and I thanked the gods for that smile. It was genuine and I was waiting for it.

"So have you been thinking of baby names?" I asked.

"I'm going with Helix or Levi but his middle name is going to be Johnathan." She said with a smile as we walked.

"That's nice. You know the name Johnathan has been in his family for seven generations." I said.

"Wow. So how are you and Daniel?" She asked.

"Pretty good. But instead of him renting an apartment he bought a house." I said while shaking my head.

"I'd be happy! A house! He really cares you should live there instead of your dorm." She said quickly. Slowly she had turned back into herself and I was glad.

"Yeah but I really don't want to have to walk far from school. There are rapist and murderers that circle the campus." I hissed.

"You could kill them easily." She said.

"I know but I don't like to kill. I'll have to find a forest or something close so I can stay in touch with my wolf." I said changing the subject.

"You'll find it. I hope these four years go by as fast as high school did." She said happily.

"Yeah me too."

"Ashley." Someone called. I groaned and turned around.

"Kayden." I said. He smiled and looked at Honey.

"I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for what Crystal did to you I hope we can put this behind us." He said while looking at Honey. She looked down then at him.

"Um ok." She mumbled. His face was sweaty and greasy. He looked like he hadn't showered in days he smelled that way too.

"Maybe you should go take a shower." I said. He laughed lightly and smiled.

"Yeah the little peanut has her little fingers wrapped around me and a gee a only five days old." He said with a laugh.

"Alright bye." Honey said.

"Bye girls." He said before running upstairs.

"What was that about?" Johnathan asked while glaring at the stairs.

"He was apologizing. You can calm down." I said before rolling my eyes.

"This was our talk you two aren't allowed to be here." Honey said. Her small voice didn't sound intimidating at all but Johnathan took a few steps back.

"Well that's too bad. We're apart of this now. Lets talk." Daniel said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine, we'll start with the Beta and the Alpha. Why are they such losers that intrude on girl time?" I asked in an oldman English accent. Honey giggled and I stared seriously at them.

"That's not funny." Daniel said.

"You're just mad because you can't tell a good joke." I said. I stuck my tongue out at him and he growled.

"You you should take funny classes." Honey said. She was the only one who laughed at her joke but I kinda laughed too.

"Take a page from her book." I said while laughing.

========================

Yes that was the last chapter. I said it was gonna suck so there ya go. And yes Honey is black I think I mentioned that in the first couple of chapters. I like to add color to my stories not just one ethnicity.

I've already written the epilogue and I think it's damn good. I might go back and change some things though. I'm gonna start working on the sequel. It's called My marriage to Alpha Daniel. I expect all one million of you to read that story if you love me. :D do you love me?

VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT

FOLLOW FOLLOW

SHARE SHARE