Jealous?

@Panics holy crap your comment was long but I totally got your point. Thanks for the comment! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What do you mean by 'almost sex'?" Honey asked as we walked towards the exit of the school.

"Exactly what it sounds like. We were about to do it and his Mom walked in." I said.

"Wow dude I'm embarrassed for you." She said.

"I know and she scares me so bad." I complained. She hugged me while I pouted.

"Well it's ok you probably won't see her again." She said as we emerged from the building.

"She's the old Luna of the pack I'm in. I'll probably see her a lot and she'll probably tell my Mom." I said.

"Oh that's bad." Honey said thoughtfully.

"Well you know what they say, when in doubt deny deny deny." She said. I laughed and slapped her shoulder softly.

"So what-"

"Wait you should see the scars he gave me." She said quickly.

"Honey, we're outside show me later. You're coming over right?" I asked. She nodded. "For me right?" I added.

"Yup. We haven't had a sleepover at your house in a while." She said.

"Oh we can do the waxing thing now." I said excitedly. Honey squealed and flapped her arms around. "Wow you look like a fucking tard." I said with a small laugh.

I seen Daniel pull his car into the parking lot and watched as he searched for me in the crowd of people. When his eyes met mine I smiled widely at him and waved him over. I didn't notice until it was too late that his Mom was also in the car. I frowned and looked at Honey who was playing in her hair.

"Are you two gonna stand there or are you gonna get in?" Daniel asked. I glanced at his Mom and shook my head.

"Um n-no Honey's Mom is picking us up." I said quietly. His Mom snorted from the passenger seat and laughed quietly.

"What was your Mom on when she named you?" His Mom laughed. I glared at her and growled.

"It's a unique name. Be opened minded instead of being a bitch." I said. I looked at Daniel who was smirking. "We're ridding with you." I mumbled. Honey and I got in the car quietly while I tried to calm down.

"Thanks." She said quietly.

When we got to the pack house Beta Jonathan tried to take Honey away but I had to put my foot down. We haven't had a sleepover in five-ever. We really need this.

"For now we're staying in the pack house because of my Dad's temper." I mumbled as we walked into Alpha Daniel's/our temporary home.

"Wow this place is like a freaking apartment. It's like Johnathan's but bigger." Honey said.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you didn't see much outside of the bedroom part." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah you're kinda right." She mumbled embarrassed. I smiled and dragged her into the bedroom.

"So what should we do first?" I asked.

"Pick out a movie." She demanded.

"Yes, sir." I said with a solute. "I'll be back." I ran downstairs and bumped into my Dad. I looked around and slowly backed up. He glared at me and I called Daniel through the link.

"You're not supposed to be here, Legacy." Daniel said. My Dad groaned and walked away. That was easy.

"Is there anything else you need?" He asked. I looked around and smiled.

"I want to finish what we started this morning." I whispered before kissing him. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it making me moan quietly into his mouth.

"So does the entire pack know about this or is she your dirty little secret?" Daniel's Mom asked making me jump. What the hell is wrong with this woman?

"I guess we're a secret for now but I'll make it official when she's ready." Daniel said confidently. I leaned into his side and sniffed him. He always smells so good.

"How does her mother feel about this? You're Samantha's pup right?" She asked.

"Yes." I said. She nodded and laughed a bit.

"Your father had an obsession with Samantha for quite some time before we were together. There must be something in your families bloodline." She said. I shrugged and looked up at Daniel.

"Alpha, we wanted to know if we could borrow some movies from you." I said. He leaned down and kissed behind my ear.

"How many times have I asked you?" He threatened lowly in my ear. I gasped and held onto his arms. His voice was so harsh and sexy.

"A lot." I answered quietly.

"Ok just forget I'm here." His Mom said sarcastically. I looked over at her then looked at Daniel.

"Come on I'll show you where I keep them." He said. He led me upstairs back into his room. Many people looked at us and just pretended I was following him.

"Ugh! Finally I was boorrreedd!" Honey said as we walked into the room. Daniel smiled at her and pinched her cheeks making me a but jealous.

"Hey, lady Beta." He said. She smiled and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked while looking at me.

"It's nothing. I'm stupid." I said with a small laugh. The Alpha always has a connection to the lady Beta like brother and sister. It starts as soon as the Beta mates his or her mate. I was stupid for even feeling jealous.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sorry it took so long.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE