Love

I'm pretty sure the guys didn't like their makeovers but who cares. Daniel's Mom woke up this morning and didn't say anything to me it Daniel. She just got up and left without saying anything.

Daniel took all of us out so we could buy condoms. That's where we are now.

"This is kinda awkward." I said as Daniel looked for a size big enough for him.

"Oh these ones are so cute!" Honey exclaimed. She held up an extra small condom and I giggled.

"That's.....hilarious." I said while trying not to laugh.

"Honey, I don't think you're supposed to take them out of the package." Johnathan said from behind her. She jumped and turned around.

"But look they're soooo cute." She said before pulling him away.

"She's like a child sometimes." Daniel said with a small chuckle.

"Aren't we all." I said with a smile. I looked at the shelf and found a box a magnum condoms. "Are these big enough?" I asked. I pulled one out of the box and opened it.

"Not close." He muttered before sitting the box back on the shelf. I grabbed the box and walked to the front of the store.

"Excuse me miss. Do you have a bigger size than these?" I asked. I heard Daniel groan from behind me.

"Um....wow um no we don't." She said. I turned around and looked at Daniel.

"Well I guess that's it. Do you need anything?" He asked.

"No." I said as Honey walked towards me.

"There were only three boxes of these left. They're really really big." She said. I nodded as she handed them to Daniel.

"I don't even know how she found them." Johnathan said with a confused expression as he grabbed Honey's waist.

"Can we go now?" I asked. Daniel nodded and pulled me to the register.

Good thing we came at the right time. There are hardly any people in here.

"How many come in the box?" Daniel asked me once we were in the car.

Honey and Johnathan decided to walk home but we all know what that means. Hot and steamy outdoor sex.

"Um 46 why?" I asked. He smirked and turned on a dirt road. "A-alpha, where are we going?" I asked. He just kept driving and smirking.

I was shaking by the time he stopped the car. He got out and picked me up out of the car.

"I need you to be mine." He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He smirked and leaned closer.

"Be my Luna. I love you." He whispered.

"I-I can't be a Luna." I whispered.

"Ashely open your eyes! We were both rejected by our mates the Moon Goddess bought us together." He explained.

"Don't get all religious on me. Plus I wasn't born to lead." I argued quietly.

"Do you love me, Ashley?" He asked quietly.

I looked up at him then at my feet. I wasn't exactly sure. Every time I'm around him he makes my day brighter. I look forward to seeing him. He's the first person on my mind when I wake up. But I've never been in love so how would I know.

"I get it, Ashely." He said angrily. When I looked up he was on the other side of the car about to get in.

"I do!" I yelled.

"You do what?" He asked skeptically.

"I think I love you too." I mumbled. He let out sarcastic laugh and hit the top of his car.

"THINK?! You think you love me?!" He yelled making me flinch.

"I don't know I've never been in love before." I whispered as a tear dropped from my eye.

He quickly walked over to me and lifted my face, making me look up at him. He looked so pissed I wanted to cry harder.

"What's the first thing on your mind when you wake up?" He asked seriously.

"Y-you." I cried. He wiped my face and rolled his eyes.

"What's the last thing on your mind before you go to sleep?" He asked. I wiped the fresh tears away and moved his hand away.

"You." I whispered. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you."He said softly in my ear. I nodded hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry that I didn't know that I loved you." I whispered. He chuckled softly and picked me up.

"You don't have to be sorry about that. Now tell me you love me." He whispered.

"I love you." I said with a small smile.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They finally said what they've been thinking. :D

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE