My crush on alpha Daniel

. Ashely is 17, Daniel is 21

Ever since I was in ninth grade I've had a crush on my alpha. I know it's weird to have a crush on your alpha but I do. I want him...badly.

When I was in 8th grade his mate rejected him, he's a nice guy but she's human and thought he was creepy for asking her out she said that she was too good for him or something like that. My mate rejected me too so I guess we've go something in common. I'm literally a weirdo outcast but it doesn't matter I'm perfectly fine and hopefully someone sees that in me.

"Ashley alpha Daniel is here to see you." My mom yelled from downstairs. She's knows about my feelings toward him she just doesn't know I want him to have sex with me but she's probably already figured it out. I smiled and bounded downstairs.

"Hello Ashley," Alpha Daniel said in a smooth voice. "I'm here to talk to you about your grades as you know I get everybodys report cards." He said. I gulped and rock on my heels.

I'm the only pack member going to a private school he said that if my grades dropped below a B then he'd make me go to school with the other werewolves. It shouldn't be a problem though because I usually get straight A, s but this quater has been hard.

"I'm sorry I'll turn the work in I promise just don't pull me out I like it there." I pleaded. He chuckled and rubbed my hair making me feel like I'd pass out from the contact.

"That's not it you're doing exceptionally well, top of your class." He said. I squealed and jumped on my mom. She smiled and I kissed her head.

"This is great if my grades stay up then I'll be able to apply for Dartmouth next year." I squealed. "I'm gonna pass out." I said in a small voice. I smiled and ran out of the room so I could finish getting ready for school.

When I came back downstairs I kissed my little brother and left. I walked down the road to the bus stop because my dad had already left for work. I kicked my feet back and forth and hummed as I waited for the bus.

This year I can finally drive and I've been saving up money so I can buy a car. Finally the bus arrived I paid my fair and sat in the back next to a kid from my school he smiled and slightly blushed.

To humans, us werewolves look flawless and sexy but in the pack I look normal. When the bus stopped in front of my  school I hop off and head to the gym. Aka hell not because of the workout but because in the locker room all the girls stare at me and when I'm running all the boys stare at me.

I quickly change before anyone enters and I speed out to sit on the grass field outside. It's bright and warm today I lay back on the grass as other students trickle in from the locker rooms.

"Ashley." Someone says from behind me I sit up and look around.

"Hey Honey." I said smiling Honey is one of my best friends she prefect and has a very unique name. We're the weirdest people you could encounter that's why I love her.

She sat down and looked at me with a serious expression I stared back at her then laughed loudly.

"We can get those cakes at lunch all you have to do is-"

"No!" I said. I already knew what she was going to say.

"Just do it please."

The rest of gym was uneventful up until lunch. Honey talked me into getting the lunch man to give us free cake. I'm glad all I had to do was wink at him then ask for the cakes because if I had to go any farther we wouldn't've had cake.

After school I took the bus home and went to the pack house to smuggle some snacks. I seen my mate of ex mate with Kayden his girlfriend Crystal.

"Hello Ashley." He said with a smile I returned his smile and waved to Crystal.

He's not a jackass he's in love with her and he didn't want to hurt her. I completely understand. NOT. I'm his mate but that was his choice to go against the wolf gods. At least he didn't reject me rudely although I didn't take it well I stayed in my room for months refusing any type of contact with anything or anyone except for my bed.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda. Crystal came in and sat on a stool.

"Hey I'm not trying to be rude but I don't want you talking to Kayden anymore." She said quietly. I laughed quietly and turned to face her.

"We don't say anything more than hello." I said smiling. I know she's jealous because I'm his true mate but he's already marked her and they've already fully mated.

"I just..don't want you talking to him. Ok?" She said in a pleading voice. I laughed a little then gave her a thumbs up. She walked out of the kitchen leaving me to get all of my snacks.

"Stealing from my kitchen again?" Alpha Daniel said.

I jumped and turned around with my face blazing red as I met his sexy smirk. He stepped closer and pulled a bag of chips out of my hands.

"I always catch you in my fridge when I know you've got food at home." He said smiling. "You don't want me to punish you." He said with a menacing smile

Everyday after school he always seems to catch me taking snacks.

"N-n-no I d-don't. M-mom doesn't l-like ss-sugary snacks." I whisper looking down.

He closes the fridge and slides his hand down my backside I smile shyly up at him as he pushes be against the fridge. I grab his hair and bring his lips to mine.

"Helloooo earth to Ashely." Alpha Daniel said. I gasped and looked around the fridge was still open, I wasn't against the fridge, and he wasn't kissing me. My face burned bright red as I closed the fridge and rushed out of the kitchen.

Why?!

______________________________________

How was the first chapter?

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

COMMENt COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE