Back home

@jSmiles00 tell it like it is lol I loved your last comment! :)

@Sweatered5Hatchets I really loved your last comment too it was sweet. :)

@ChampagneThompson I'd like to know why you think their relationship is questionable. That's what I wanted to make it out to be at first but things got changed. :)

_________#__________#___________#_______

Finally we get to go home today. I threw on the shorts and shirt -with no bra- that I had on yesterday before going to brush my teeth.

"Ready to go?" I asked Alpha Daniel after I had finished brushing by teeth. He put on his shoes and grabbed the rest of our stuff before grabbing by hand.

We went do to the lobby first so we could turn the keys in.

"Did you enjoy your stay." The woman at the front desk asked Daniel. I smiled and leaned on him

"We did actually." He said. She looked at me and gawked as we gave her the keys so we could leave.

"I wonder if Honey misses me." I wondered out loud as we walked outside. Usually I spend the entire weekend with her.

"Is she that girl that Johnathan has been talking about lately?" Daniel asked.

"Um yeah. He talks about her a lot?" I asked.

"Yeah he just mated her yesterday." He said matter of factly. Honey would've called me if she lost her virginity.

"How?! What when. But she promised an-"

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked as we approached the car.

"Honey would've called me if she lost her virginity. They couldn't've possibly mated." I almost shouted as he opened the door for me. He handed me the bags and I put them in the backseat.

"Well they did. While we were gone." He said seriously. "I felt her being marked through my alpha connection." He finished. I shook my head.

"I won't believe it until we get back and she tells me what happened." I said as he got onto the freeway which was surprisingly empty.

.

.

.

.

The car ride was uneventful besides him inappropriately touching me and me blushing the entire time.

When my Mom picked me up from the coffee shop and bought me home I ran to the pack house looking for Honey.

I found her naked, asleep, and in bed in Beta Johnathan's room. I jumped on the bed and shook her until she woke up and looked at me.

"Did you have sex Beta Johnathan?!" I screamed. She covered her ears and blushed a deep red. She nodded and hid her face in the blankets.

"I told my Mom I was staying at your place for the weekend. I didn't plan on it happening and after we finished I was so tired. I'm sorry I didn't call." She said. I smiled and looked at her clothes on the floor.

"So you know about......us?" I asked. Her eyes brightened up and she hugged me tightly not caring that she was naked.

"We'll be best friends forever now! I won't die of old age!" She shouted. I smiled and pulled her off of me.

"You should take a shower you smell like sweat and sex." I giggled. She got up and ran into the bathroom.

I waited for ten minuets before she came out of the shower. She had a towel wrapped around her body and gave me a knowing look.

"How the hell do you spend the night at someones house and not bring any clothes?" I asked before getting up and going to grab some of my clothes from my room in the pack house.

I got her a grey and pink baby doll dress and some boy shorts panties I'm pretty sure she won't need a bra.

I walked back into Beta Johnathan's room to find Honey laying naked on the bed. I giggled and closed the door as she flipped through the TV channels.

"I'm glad you got ready for me." I said making her laugh. I threw her the clothes and she quickly put them on.

"Thanks." She said happily.

"He really bit you up didn't he?" I asked as I examined her body.

"Yeah. They felt so good." She half moaned. I could smell her arousal and I stopped her.

"I can smell it too. Please stop thinking about him." I said in a disgusted tone. We both laughed as we walked down the hallway as she calmed herself down.

"What are you two laughing about?" Daniel asked with his Beta and third in command next to him.

"Alpha, Beta, Third in command." I said while bowing. "With all do respect it's.....none of your business." I said. Daniel raised his eyebrow and smirked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked while glancing at my breast I blushed remembering that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Y-yeah it's um kinda p-personal. Ya know." I said in a high pitched voice. He looked at me and I bit my lip trying to not get wet.

"What's up with you two." The third in command, Felix asked. I stopped looking at Daniel and fixed my eyes on him.

"N-Nothing." I mumbled. Making Honey laugh Felix looked at her then me.

"What going on?" He commended. I tried to fight his order but it made my head hurt.

"I really-"

"Felix, why don't you just ask me I'll tell you, you don't have to drag it out of her." Daniel interrupted saving me from great embarassment.

I sighed and tried to walked away with Honey but Daniel grabbed my hand.

"I want you to stay for right now." He mumbled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry I haven't been updating but yeah I'll do it more often now.

SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE