IWriteNotes + Acknowledgements

HELLO!

First of all, I'd like to greet everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2017! Give yourself a pat on the back for surviving 2016!

2016 was an awesome year for me, though I did have my ups and downs, the ups outweighed the cons. There are tons, I mean tons of things, moments, experiences, most especially people that I should be thankful for, and one of them is YOU, Wattpad reader who has reached this far in my story.

Due to the nature of my work and other parts of my life that took my time off from writing here on Wattpad, it took me two years to finish this story. Holy guacamole. But wow. I gotta say, there were times when I decided to discontinue writing this story, to discontinue writing entirely.

One of the reasons why I didn't was because of you readers. You have no idea what a single vote or comment would mean to me. Here's a clue: it means A LOT. I saw a comment where she said that she can't wait for the next chapter. Holy crap, I thought I was the only one who was excited for the next chapter, y'know what I mean? You're a part of this journey!

Here's the thing, though. I just love to write, that's it. That's what kept and has been keeping me going. Wattpad is a great and convenient platform to showcase my hobby, and you, readers, either you're a loyal or an occasional one, familiar or unfamiliar, old or new, young or younger ;) are my big bonuses here. Thank you for contributing your clicks, thank you for sparing your time to read this.

I may not be "credible" enough or "Wattpad famous" enough to give out "tips" but as an amateur author, what I could take away from writing on Wattpad is just to keep on going. I have encountered mental roadblocks, criticisms, loss of interest, and so many other online/offline ordeals, but that's inevitable. That's how I learn, and I will never stop learning (esp. from you guys, and pretty much the people around me). Squeeze those ideas out and write them all down, it doesn't have to be on this platform (though I would recommend it).

You can start writing on a piece of paper or type them down on your phone if you feel hesitant about putting it out yet. No pressure. I mean, I've been lurking on Wattpad since 2010 (basically, 6 YEARS ALREADY,) but I just started to write seriously in 2015. It's never too late!

Soon enough, if you've finished your work, you will achieve this sense of fulfillment. I think all writers have felt this, because I did. Trust me, it's the best, most satisfying feeling in the world! You wouldn't even bother looking at the numbers and the statistics. After that, you'll crave to write more, and the cycle continues. #RealTalk

So there, I've written so much, and this is just one of the many books that I will be writing! Thank you readers, for believing in this story and in the author.

Also,

Thank you Lep (@d-cksquid) for this lovely cover! (I may not be primarily using it anymore, but your work won't go unnoticed!)

Anyhoo, I have so many stories all lined up for you (that rhymed, nice)! I hope you continue to be a part of this journey. We're all in this together (*performs the HSM song in front of a mirror*)!

Pizawt, stay humble, and see you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

- A