First Kiss [Matt & Loki]

Matt

Your first kiss with Matt happened unexpectedly actually. You were reading a book while waiting for Matt to come home from his nightly duties. You were so engrossed in the story that you didn't hear when Matt slid through the living room window, only until he tapped you on your shoulder, pulling you out of your trance. You lifted your head and turned to face Matt when your lips met. Both of you shocked at first but soon kissed each other back. 

"Well hello to you." You spoke softly as you tried to catch your breath. Matt leaned forward to place a kiss on your forehead as he said his hello. You two stayed in that position for a few seconds before Matt gently pulled you in for another kiss.

Loki

It was while you two went on a stroll through the palace's gardens during the evening when you shared your first kiss. Loki had stopped walking right in front of the fountain, he spun around to face you properly. He wrapped his arms around your waist but you could sense he was nervous to actually kiss you, so you made the first move. You stood on your tippy-toes and kissed him. The kiss lasted a couple of seconds but you both enjoyed it nonetheless.

-------
So sorry if these are really short, I'm trying to get back into writing these preferences.
-Miriam