Birthday [Clint Barton]

So this imagine is dedicated to Yavanna80 since her birthday is on November 4th, which is in a couple of minutes where I live. Happy birthday, sweetie! Here's a little birthday present from me to you. Hope you like this! (Y/F/M) means your favourite movie.

-----

"You know you don't have to do anything special, right?" You told Clint as you sat down on the couch. "I just want to spend my birthday with you and the rest of the Avengers."

"I know, (Y/N), but it's your first birthday that we're celebrating together." He reminded you. You've been going out with Clint for almost a year and he wanted to do something over the top for your birthday.

"I know, sweetie." You placed your hand on his cheek, rubbing it back and forth, soothingly. "But I just want to spend my birthday indoors. I don't want to do anything big. I just want to be with you."

He sighed before nodding his head. "Okay, little bird. I won't do anything crazy." He reassured you as he kissed your forehead.

--------

The day of your birthday has come and Clint woke up earlier than you so he can make you breakfast in bed. Even though he promised you he wouldn't do anything outrageous, he still wanted to do something meaningful.

Although it took him at least a couple of tries to make a decent looking pancake, and managing to cover himself in flour, he was proud of his work. He placed the plate of pancakes on a tray that also had a few strawberries and a glass of milk. He carefully picked it up and headed for your room.

Once he entered, he put the tray down on the nightstand before walking up to your sleeping figure and gently started planting kisses all over your face to wake you up.

When you finally did, the smell of syrup filled your nose. You smiled lazily when you saw Clint sitting on the bed with the tray on his lap. You quickly sat up on the bed, your back resting against the headboard.

"Oh Clint. This is wonderful, thank you." You carefully placed the tray on the bed before kissing your boyfriend.

"I'm glad you like it, (Y/N). I know you said you didn't want anything special, but I still wanted to do something meaningful." He wiped away the flour that got on your face when you two pulled away.

"This is perfect. Thank you so much." You told him while looking down at the tray. "You even got strawberries."

"Well, they are your favourite fruit. So why wouldn't I add them." You chuckled lightly before grabbing one and feeding him.

He rolled his eyes, playfully, and took a bite out of the strawberry. You two ate your pancakes and shared the glass of milk before Clint told you to get dressed.

"We're not going out, are we Clint?" You hesitantly asked.

He shook his head. "No, we're just going to the main living room and have a movie marathon with the rest of the Avengers."

You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, Clint. This is already the best birthday ever."

He wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you just as tightly. "Glad you feel that way, little bird. Now come on, get dressed. (Y/F/M) isn't going to wait all day."

He laughed when you pulled away quickly and ran to the bathroom to get ready, mumbling under your breath about seeing your favourite actor on screen.

-----

Once again, hope you liked it, Laia! You're a really great writer! And I hope you have a great birthday!

If you guys would like for me to write more of these imagine/one-shots for other characters that I write about, please go ahead and comment! I'd love to write any of your requests! I might write more of these in the future because I have so many ideas for different characters.

-Miriam