First Meeting [Steve Rogers]

Steve was currently doing his usual morning workout with Sam, always passing him and shouting, "On your left." Steve was on his fifth lap when he accidentally bumped into someone, causing both himself and the young woman, who was jogging, to fall down onto the hard concrete floor.

The young woman let out a soft gasp as she made impact with the sidewalk. She turned to glare at the man who made her fall but her gaze immediately soften when her eyes locked with his.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am." Steve apologized while getting to his feet, "I should have been focusing where I was running instead of making fun of friend over there." He pointed to Sam, who stopped nearby a tree to catch his breath.

Steve held out his hand to help the woman, who was still on the ground, to stand back up.

"I-it's alright. I'm sure you didn't mean to bump into me." She stuttered. She couldn't tear her (e/c) eyes away from his blue eyes. They captivated her.

She grabbed a hold of his hand and stood up. Steve let out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding.

"Again, sorry for running into you, ma'am."

"Oh, please." She waved her hand around. "Call me, (y/n). You make me feel older when you call me 'ma'am'". She laughed softly.

"(Y/N), nice name." Steve commented, a slight smile forming on his face.

(Y/N) looked down, hiding the blush that showed on her cheeks. "So, um, what's your name?"

"I'm Steve." He replied, once again holding out his hand. This time to greet her. (Y/N) shook his hand gently, a slight tingle going through her body at the touch.

"Well, Steve, I'm afraid I have to leave, I don't want to be late for work." 

"Of course," Steve let go of her hand, feeling slightly disappointed, "I guess I'll see you around?" He asked.

"Maybe." (Y/N) smirked before turning around and headed for her car.

Steve stayed put and watched her leave for a couple of seconds before running towards Sam, who had a smile on his face. Already knowing he's going to tease him about (Y/N), Steve chuckled while shaking his head slightly.