Christmas [Steve and Pietro]

Steve

"Where do you want to hang this, (Y/N)?" Steve asked you as he lifted the tinsel.

"Put it around the tree. Start at the top, then twist it around until it reaches the bottom." You told him while you poked your head out of the kitchen, your hands covered in flour.

It was yours and Steve's first Christmas together and you wanted to make it memorable for the both of you.

Once it became December first, you grabbed the boxes of decorations you stored in your attic and set them in your living room, waiting for Steve to arrive with the tree. The moment he stepped foot inside with it, gently placing it in your desired area for it to stand, you grabbed your boxes and began arranging where the ornaments would go.

You headed back into the kitchen and finished off rolling out the cookie dough before you brought out the cookie cutters. You had all different kinds of cutters that represented Christmas that you could use. Just as you cut out a stocking shape cookie, Steve walked into the kitchen.

"Those look great already, (Y/N)." He wrapped his arms your waist while resting his chin on your shoulder. "I bet they'll taste just as great as well."

"Just wait until I put the icing on them, they'll be even more festive!" You replied excitingly. Which caused Steve to let out a small chuckle.

"I'm glad I'm spending Christmas with you, (Y/N)." Steve whispered in your ear. A smile started to form across your face as you turned to look at him.

"I'm glad I'm spending it with you too, Steve." You wrapped your arms around his waist carefully, making sure you didn't leave any flour on him, and laid your head on his chest.

Steve kissed the top of your head as he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

You two stayed like that until you pulled away, giving him a small kiss on his lips and put the cookies into the oven.

Pietro

"Are you sure she'll like it, Wanda?" Pietro asked his twin sister nervously.

"She's going to love it, Pietro. I know she will." Wanda smiled at the necklace that rested in her brothers hands.

Pietro let out a shaky breath as he closed the small box that contained the necklace.

Pietro had went with his sister to go shopping to buy you the perfect gift. It was hours before he stumbled upon a necklace with a lightning bolt pendent and he knew it was meant to be yours. After the Sokovia incident, he wanted to stay by your side at all times but he knew he couldn't always be there with you when he had to go on missions. He wanted to get you something that will remind you of him when you feel alone, so this necklace was the right gift.

Wanda rubbed her brothers arm reassuringly before giving him a small smile and left to go to her room in the Tower.

Pietro looked at the clock on his bedside table. 7:15pm. Only an hour before Tony's Christmas party started. He sighed as he got up, heading to the bathroom that was attached to his room and turned on the shower.

Once he dried off and got dressed, he glanced at the clock again, this time it read 7:45pm. He grabbed the box and headed for your room.

"Just a minute!" He heard from the other side of your bedroom door after he knocked.

He fumbled with the box in his pocket as he stared at the floor, waiting for you to open the door.

"Oh, hey Pietro." His head quickly shot up at the sound of your voice and his eyes widen as he took in your outfit.

"Wow, (Y/N). You look beautiful." Pietro managed to say. He wanted to say more but he was speechless. Your red dress hugged your figure perfectly, you curled your (h/c) hair making it frame your face beautifully. Your black eyeshadow made your eyes pop. And the silver heels you wore added a bit to your height. Overall, he thought you looked absolutely stunning.

"Thank you, Piet." You mumbled, looking down at your heels as blush appeared on your cheeks.

"I got you something." He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small box. He lifted the top, the silver necklace shinning from the light in the hallway.

A gasp escaped your mouth as you stared at the jewelry. "Oh Pietro, it's gorgeous."

"I know when I go on missions, you get worried and feel alone when I'm gone for a long time, so I bought you this necklace. For whenever you feel lonely or miss me, you will having something to remind you of me."

"That explains the lightning bolt." You wiped a few tears that fell from your eyes. "I love it, Piet. It's perfect, thank you so much." You quickly pulled Pietro into a hug.

"I'm glad you like it, printzessa." Pietro hugged you back tightly before pulling you away a bit. "Now how about I put it on you."

You turned so your back faced Pietro and lifted your hair up. Once he got it clasped, he placed a kiss on your exposed neck. You spun back around, wrapping your arms around his neck as you kissed him.

Before things could get heated you pulled away. Wiping away any of your red lipstick that got on Pietro's lips. "Now come on, we got a party to get to!"