First Date [Steve, Pietro, Matt]

I decided to split this preference bc I have no inspiration to write Bucky's and Loki's yet. I'll probs do this with future preferences as well bc I don't want to give you guys something crappy.

---

Steve

It took Steve almost a week and a half to be stable enough to leave the hospital. A week after he arrived home, you two went on your date. And as Steve promised, he did take you to get a cup of coffee. It was a little cafe down the street from your apartment. During the date, you guys got to know each other more, talking about each others childhood, your favourite music. You guys had a lot of fun and would definitely go on a second date the week following.

Pietro

It took a week for Pietro to wake up from his injuries. As soon as the lifeboats reached the helicarrier, he was taken to the infirmary on board to treat his wounds. When they were able to patch up his bullet wounds, and the Avengers returned to the Avengers Tower, they put him in Helen Cho's cradle to help with the scars. You were in his room, sitting on his left with a sleeping Wanda on his right, a hand in hers. You both were terrified. You didn't know if he was going to wake up but luckily he did. Both Wanda and yourself started sobbing when he woke up which made Pietro confused because he thought he was just sleeping. You chuckled a bit, relief that you had him back.

When he was able to walk again, after being told several times not to run yet, he asked you out again which you gladly accepted. You two ended up watching a movie in the living room until you both fell asleep on the couch, wrapped in each others arms.

Matt

For your date, Matt took you to a little diner that was close to the office. When you guys arrived, you sat in a booth sitting across from one another. While you guys ate, you talk about your day or retelling memories from your college days. After eating, you went to the park for a walk, comfortable with each others presence. Although your walk was cut short because Matt had to leave to go somewhere, you both enjoyed your day and will certainly go on a second date soon.