Christmas [Matt and Loki]

Matt

Christmas time is always the perfect time for cuddles and that's how you spent majority of the month with Matt.

Since Matt wasn't able to see due to his disability, you didn't really bother putting up any decorations, only a small artificial tree that already came with lights in the corner of the living room.

But you did play Christmas music throughout the day whenever you had the chance. Some days you would blast the music and dance along to the songs, dragging along Matt with you. Other days you would have it playing softly in the background while you read a book or just laid on Matt's chest.

On Christmas Eve, that's how you were sitting on the couch in Matt's apartment. Your favourite song, Silent Night, played quietly in the room while your back was pressed against Matt's chest. His arms wrapped around your waist, his chin resting on top of your shoulder. He pressed kisses along your cheek as you pulled the blanket, that was wrapped around you two, tighter to fight the chill that ran down your spine.

"Still cold, (Y/N)?" Matt asked softly, not wanting to break the comfortable atmosphere in the room.

"Just a little bit." You answered shyly. Matt felt the shiver that ran through your body and snuggled you closer to his body. You let out a sigh of content as you felt the warmth that radiated from him.

When Silent Night ended and Baby, it's Cold Outside took its place, you let out a small yawn.

"Go to sleep, babe. I'll be right here when you wake up."

"You better be, Matty or I'm going to hunt you down. You're my favorite source of heat."

The last thing you heard before you drifted off was the soft chuckle coming from Matt and the soothing song.

Loki

"Loki, look!" You pointed out the window, "It's snowing! Let's go play in the snow."

Setting down the book in his hands, Loki laughed at your excitement. "We have plenty of time to play, (Y/N). But if you're so eager to go outside, let's go."

You squealed and rushed to your room in the Tower to get dressed.

Loki and yourself decided to stay in Midgard for the Holidays with the rest of the team. Thor came along, making a small detour to visit Jane and bring her to the Tower to stay with him.

You've never seen snow before, since it doesn't normally snow in Asgard, so you immediately rushed to the window to see the first snowfall.

Once you and Loki were dressed appropriately for the weather, you headed for the roof of the Tower. Upon opening the door, you saw that a blanket of snow stretched along the floor. 

You jumped in joy and quickly laid on snow, moving your arms up and down to make your first snow angel.

Loki sat down on the floor, crossing his legs as he stared at you lovingly. You took a break from the snow angel to just lay in the snow. Your eyes were closed as you smiled when you felt snowflakes fall on your face. He thought you looked beautiful.

He grasped one your mitten covered hands, and planted a small kiss on your knuckles.

You opened your eyes when you felt the soft kiss and sat up. You raised your unoccupied hand and rested it on Loki's cheek before leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

"Merry Christmas, Darling." Loki placed his forehead against yours as you pulled away.

"Merry Christmas, my Prince."