Clint and Wanda Catch Up Part One

Clint

First Meeting
Tears were flowing down your face. The dust started to clear and the house you grew up in was turned into a pile of rubble that laid on the ground.

You came to Sokovia to visit your parents but the trip soon became a disaster. Right when you were walking up the steps to the old house, metal like men started attacking the city and your parent's house was being hit.

You wanted to run in and save them. You knew you could, you had a strange ability to be able to run really fast. Only your parents knew about what you could do and they also told you to only use it when it was the right time. You thought this was the perfect time to use your ability but you saw through the front window of the house, your mother was shaking her head. She grabbed a hold of the necklace that hanged around her neck as the house started crumbling down.

"No!" You screamed, running through the smoke and dust. "No, please!"

You circled the rubble, searching for anything that could give you any hope your parents were still alive. But you stopped short when you spotted your mother's necklace underneath a layer of dirt.

"Oh, mama!" Sitting down on the rubble, not caring if any dust managed to get on your clothing. Clutching your mother's necklace, the sobs you managed to hold in had erupted through your body. You took in painful deep breaths of air, your shoulders shaking as you tried to calm yourself down. But nothing could take away the pain you were going through at the moment.

You were sobbing so loudly, you didn't hear one of the metal men making its way towards you. You realized when it was almost too late. The metal man raced its way to your location when an arrow went through its metal chest.

You let out a frightful gasp as you watched it fall to the ground, the man who saved you stood behind the damaged robot. Your heart was beating fast, pounding its unforgettable rhythm in your ear drums. The noise deafening it drowned out when the man started talking.

"Huh?" You mumbled.

"Are you okay? You don't look so well." He asked, looking you over.

You shook your head, afraid if you spoke you'll break down again.

"Let's get you out of here, it's not safe." He walked up to you, gently taking your hand. He thought you looked so fragile, like a porcelain doll, that if he just tighten his grip you'll break down into pieces.

The two of you begin to walk before you abruptly stopped.

"Wait." You told the man before looking around the collapsed building once again. You rummaged through the pieces of concrete and piles of wood until you found the photo you were looking for. It was a picture of you and your parents when you were younger.

You picked it up, cradling it against your chest along with the necklace. "Okay, let's go."

The man, whose name is Clint, walked you to the edge of the city where a few boats were lined up to take any survivors. You were stepping into one of the boats when Clint went to go help a young boy who was trapped behind a piece of fallen concrete. But the sound of bullets striking the ground caught your attention. A jet was firing away its guns, aiming its way to Clint and the little boy.