Chapter 31

Kian and I were snacking on stuff in the kitchen and we let Chase and Mikayla continue doing their thing. "DON'T GET PREGNANT!" I yelled walking in the kitchen. "Shut up!" Mikayla shouted. "Ugh, baby, I wanna go back out there. I just have this urge. I WANT TO KILL SOME ZOMBIES!" I said. For some reason this insaness took over me. "Whoa, babe calm down." Kian said and put his hand on my shoulder but I just pushed it off. "It's too dangerous out there. You're safe in here, so don't worry about what's out there. Cause you're safe with me in here." Kian said and tried to hug me. "Yeah, but imagine. Do you want to be stuck in THIS coop for the rest of these days?! I wanna go out and fucking do something dangerous and fucking fun! I fucking loved slicing thoseMotherfucking zombies up into pieces! Come on babe, let's do something violent!" I said jumping up and down with a crazy look in my eyes. "I don't know..." Kian drifted off. "Oh cmon you fucking pussy! You dont wanna get your adreniline flowing? Do you just wanna be a scared little whiny ass pussy and stay in here? Be my guest, but you'll have your reputation between us all a pussy ass little chicken shit! See you after a while!" I said and ran upstairs to get my bag that was full of my knives and swords. "Baby, wait!" Kian said racing after me after I came back downstairs. "Think this through, please. I'm concerned about you getting hurt." Kian said to me and kissed my cheek. "Oh please. That's petty Bullshit. Come on do it with me get your guns!" I Begged. Kian rolled his eyes and quickly ran upstairs. I knew he was getting his guns. Chase and Mikayla had quickly pulled apart when they heard Kian and I at the door. "What's going on?" Mikayla asked when Kian went upstairs. "I wanna go kill some fucking zombies!" I said, sounding kinda obnoxious. "What crawled up your ass?" Mikayla snubbed back. "Well, you know, I'm kinda going insane locked in this nuthouse!" I said clutching my hair. "We've been here for two days." Chase pointed out. "I don't care, I just have this urge! Come with us!" I said. "No, I don't really wanna." Mikayla said. "Okay." I said. "Why are you making Kian go?" Chase asked and Mikayla crossed her arms. "Cause I know he's truly a pussy. He needs to get out of his comfort zone. YeahHe can shoot a zombie with a gun perfectly, yeah so what. I'm gonna get him to use nothing but knives, so he could just get his game up a little bit and have fun doing dangerous things." I said with an evil smile. "Okay. Please try not to get yourselves hurt, please." Mikayla said. I nodded my head and hugged her. "We'll try not to." I said. Kian then came back down. "Here I've got them, let's go." Kian sighed. "Don't get pregnant while I'm gone!" I said and Mikayla rolled her eyes. Kian and I then made it out the door...