Chapter 23

Kian and I got to the table and nobody seemed different at the moment. Noone drank out of their glasses yet. We sat down in a sigh of relief and started eating. "Holy fuck it feels like it's been forever since I've had a home cooked meal!" Mikayla exclaimed and took a drink of her vodka.  I, as my pig self, wasn't even paying attention anymore because the food was so goddamn good. Kian tried to do the things where we feed each other so I tried. He poked some and put it in my mouth and I ate it. I poked some of his, and when I held it to his mouth I quickly took back away in my mouth. He pouted but laughed. At this time everyone was taking sips of their drinks. We didn't see any attitude change in any of them tho. I knew for sure Mikayla had a tablet in
Her drink because I saw her pupils dilated when she looked at me me and that's exactly how i was when I took the tablet one time. But it has a different effects on the guys and I didn't know if chase had it in his drink or not. "How about we top everyone off with some tequila huh?" I said said filling up Kian and I's cups. Everyone else was bitch about it and didn't want any. "It burns my throat." Chase said. "Yeah and it's too strong for me." PJ said after. "You pussies!" I said and filled their glasses anyway. I knew Mikayla wanted some cause she liked tequila as much as I do. "Ester I have a question, how did get food like this. And keeping it warm or cold?" I asked. "Well, I was keeping up to date on everything and I knew that the explosion was gonnaHappen. So I made my house radiation resistant, got a generator for the electricity, and stocked up on all the food in could get. All the food in have will last me 5 years!" Ester said proudly. "What about the water?" Kian asked and put his hand on my waist. "It's tap water. But I have a special filtration to keep all the stuff out of it and it's in my water pipes." Ester answered. Kian and I were getting a little tipsy after our fourth shot of tequila and Kian was getting a little hazy with his words. "You're so hot." He slurred. "I could just eat you out all the time. Because you're just so delicious..." Kian slurred again. We stumbled from the table to the room that had the pool table and the big couch in it and started drunkenly making out and didn't KnOw what was going on with the others...