Chapter 14

As the others went to bed, Kian and I got busy. As soon as the door shut we already started making out. "Mmm babe, we came in here for a reason, don't keep me waiting." I said and Kian already took off his shirt. He was still kissing me when he pushed me against the wall. "You like it rough right?" Kian asked as he smirked. I bit my lip and nodded. "Then rough it shall be." Kian said as he kissed me hard. I then took off my shirt and he unclipped my bra, causing it to fall on the ground. He then started kissing my neck and I lightly let out a moan. I could feel his warm tongue slide down my neck then he kissed my collarbone. Kian then unbuttoned my jeans and yanked them down along with my underwear. And he soon did the same with his. "You're so beautiful." Kian gasped out when my body was fully exposed. He then started kissing my neck once again and started rubbing my clit. "I feel that you're already getting wet for me, hmm?" Kian whispered in my ear which caused me to bite my lip. He then added one finger inside of me and started pumping. I hitched my breath. I craved him I wanted him so much. "More." I moaned out and he understood by adding another finger and pumping harder. I moaned loud cause it felt so good. I then started kissing him again and he stopped and took his fingers out of me. He then started caressing my body. I then started to slowly kneel down. I then saw his member was hard, which was perfect. I teasingly licked the tip and I heard him moan a little. A sign that he enjoyed it. I did it again and started putting more and more into my mouth. His moans were loud with pleasure. I then stopped and stood back up. "You want more, baby?" Kian asked me. "Yes, Daddy." I said teasingly. He then spanked me hard, knowing that I loved it. He grabbed a condom off the table near the bed and rolled it on. "I've been very bad, Daddy Kian." I said as lust filled my eyes more. He then spanked me one more time and pushed me against the wall once more. He then turned me around and put me on the bed. He took my hands and put them on each of the cuffs on the the headboard. He then readied himself at my entrance and pushed himself inside of me. He started thrusting and changing speed. I moaned loudly with pleasure, wanting more. "Harder!" I begged and he did as I pleased. His hips were bucking me wildly but I still wanted more, reaching my climax. "Harder, Kian, Harder!" I moaned as I threw my head back. This had made the whole bed shake as well as our bodies. "I'm close!" Kian said as he kept going. He then came and did one last thrust in and pulled out. He unlocked my hands from the cuffs and rolled to the side of me. Sweat on our foreheads and our faces were red. "That was amazing baby." I said and Kian kissed me. "Goodnight baby." I said. "Goodnight babe." Kian said as he and I got under the covers and turned off the light...