Chapter 17

We saw all of the turnstiles in the little booths where your suppose to enter in and all of the old computers that they checked tickets in with. We hopped over the turnstiles and walked in the park. "OH my God, look at all the rides." Mikayla said. "Let's find a fuse box somewhere maybe we can turn all this shit on." I said eagerly. We looked around for an electricity building. And ironically there was one right next to the water rides. We went inside and look at all the switches. "I don't know how use these." Mikayla said looking sad. "I don't know either, but I do know how to flip a switch." I said and flipped every switch on in there. Everything in that park lit up. We went to the first roller coaster that looked sturdy and we got on it. PJ said he Would take the controls so he didn't get on it. "No I don't wanna get on it. I'm afraid." Mikayla said cowardly and stood by PJ. "afraid of what?" I asked. "Falling off and dying." Mikayla confessed. "Oh my shit. You're afraid of dying? Okay that's not an excuse, because we're surrounded by zombies anyway that could kill us. So get on you big pussy." I said as I grabbed her arm and drug her on the ride. We strapped in right in the front. Kian and Chase were behind us and I could feel Kian's strong hands on my shoulders. Which made me flinch since they are still sore. "You guys ready?" PJ asked. We all screamed yes except for Mikayla. "No." She whimpered out. "OH come on. Here I'll hold you hand if you want me to." I said and put my hand on hers. "Let her rip PJ!" I screamed then he hit the big button that launched us to the hill that slowly ticked up. "Agggh! I am not prepared for this!" Mikayla totally said panicking. "Just calm down its okay. Just try to have fun." I said and she just took a deep breath. Then Chase put his hand on her shoulder from behind which I saw almost made her melt. "Your gonna be okay we're with you." Chase said. Mikayla had the biggest smile on her face then we went down in the hill. Which made her smile go away. Mikayla was was squealing at the top of her lungs. I had my hands in the air while hers were glued to the lap bar. We then haulted to a stop back in the station after the twists and turns of the ride. "So?" I asked and Mikayla still look terrified. There was tears on her cheeks because of the wind smacking her in the face. "That was awesome." Mikayla finally said. "Yay!" I said and hugged her. "Okay let's go the next ride, I'm feeling kinda nauseous with this one. We got off and we headed to the next one. "Hey baby," Kian started as he caught up to me. He grabbed my hips and held me close to him. "Sorry to ruin your fun time, but when I was on the ride, I something walking around slowly. I don't know where it's at now but it's somewhere." Kian said calmly so he wouldn't get me fired up, But too late for that. "What?!" I said breaking his grip. "I'm gonna go find those zombies and fucking slice them!" I said taking out my jagged knife. "Whoa, whoa, babe, please calm down." Kian said grabbing my hips from behind again. He then kissed my cheek soft and slow. He then started kissing my neck slowly which was so calming. It loosened my nerves so much I dropped my knife. I almost melted in his arms; he knows my weakness. I then turned around, grabbed him by the shirt, and I kissed him hard. We then pulled away and I bit my lip. I let go of him and I picked up my knife and put it back in my bag. "Thanks baby." I said and winked. Chase and PJ witnessed what happened and just opened their mouths wide. Mikayla just walked over like it was the most normal thing in the world. "Come on guys! You might wanna close your mouths before you swallow a fly." Mikayla said and Chase and PJ just followed them. "So where did you see them baby?" I asked as I held onto Kian. "Well i saw them by that bungee thing over there." Kian said pointing to a launcher ride. Before we even knew it a zombie came running up to us. "Holy fuck!" I screamed realizing the zombie. I took ahold of its head and broke it's neck, which was not enough. So I pulled out one of my knives and stabbed it three times. "There." I said putting the knife back in my bag, not caring that it had blood on it.  I then saw something shiny from a carnival booth. "OH my fuck what is that beauty over there." I said walking over to the stand. And I saw across the counter a shiny, brand new, curved sword hanging up. "Fuck it's so beautiful." I said trying to reach it. I then hopped over the counter to get it. Then I felt something take ahold of my ankle. "AH!" I screamed as I saw a hand on my ankle. I took my knife out and started hacking away on the hand. It had let go but I took one last shot causing it to fall of the arm it was on. I quickly looked under the counter and saw the zombie that the hand belonged to and I quickly stabbed it in the neck quickly which had killed it. I picked up the severed hand. "Anybody want this?" I asked and Mikayla looked green with disgust the she started throwing up. "Holy fuck." Mikayla said holding her head back up. "Welp, get used to it. Cause soon there might be some severed heads." I said smiling, "I'll keep this as a souvenir." I said as I stuck it in the side of my bag. "OH that's disgusting." Mikayla said holding her mouth. I just laughed and grabbed the shiny sword that I was reaching for. "Oh this one is a beauty. This one could knock heads off with one swing. Oh yes this is now my new favorite." I said as I smirked and put my new favorite beauty in my front of my bag. Then I climbed out from the booth and stood by Kian. "I question how much your insanity is sometimes. But either way, your my insane baby." Kian said and kissed me. "That's correct baby." I said and hugged him. "Just so you know, if you ever fuck me over, cheat on me, or try to leave me for no particular reason; I'll fucking kill you with my favorites, and Noone will know I did it." I whispered in his ear. "You know I love you right?" Kian said smiling. "Yes, I do baby. And I love you too." I said and pecked his lips. The others were looking at us weirdly. "You guys' love is weird." Chase said then shrugged...