Chapter 6

Me and Kian then we're dressed and almost fully awake. "Cmon guys help us take this plywood off." Jc said. "Okay!" I said but then Kian stopped me short. "Whoa there, no beautiful girl needs to do the heavy job. You need a man to this, so I got this." Kian said as he kissed my cheek. Even tho I know he was trying be nice it actually pissed me off. "Excuse me?" I said putting my hands on  hips, making him turn around. "You think just men should do the heavy work and woman just should stand back and look pretty?" I said and it made Kian's eyes widen. "Oh shittttt, looks like someone's not getting laid tonight. Haha." Jc said under his breath, but Kian heard it and smacked him in the back of the head. "Ugh, guys. Get out of the way." I said pushing Kian out of the way. I then went over to the plywood and took the nails out with the back of the hammer that was there. I then pried the plywood off and threw it on the ground. Dan and Phil jumped in unison when the board smacked on the ground. I did that with the last three boards til it revealed the door. I then climbed down and went back over to Kian. I could tell there was hearts in his eyes and he was slightly aroused by my strength. He grabbed my hips and was about to kiss me, but I put my hand in front of his face. "Nope." Is all I said when broke out of his grasp and walked over to Mikayla. He had smiled and bit his lip. "Ohhh rejected." Jc said and Kian smacked him again. "Cmon let's go see what this shit looks like." I said and Phil cringed at my Vulgar language. i then went up to the door and opened it and we all climbed out...