Chapter 26

I went downstairs to Kian and started squeaking info to him but he couldn't understand me because of the pitch of my voice. "OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I squeaked. "MIKAYLA! CHASE!" I said and made a heart in the air. "What?! Really?!" Kian said excitedly. I just nodded furiously. "oh my god!" Kian said and started jumping with me. We then high fived. I saw in the corner of my eye Mikayla and Chase coming downstairs and I gave signal to Kian to act like we know nothing about it. They came up to us and they had their hands entwined together. They looked so cute together. "Hey Kianna." Mikayla said with a big smile on her face, "Look who's alive and well." I smiled. "Hey uh Kianna. I'd like to thank you. Thank you for thinking up the idea of the fluid. If youNever thought of it and we're quick, I wouldn't of got this second chance. So thank you." He said swinging his and Mikayla's arms. "You're welcome, Chase." I said not knowing what else to say. Mikayla broke away from Chase for a minute and went over to me. She then punched me in the arm, which didn't hurt, but it wasn't a lack of effort either. "Hey! What was that for!" I said acting shocked. "That's for snooping in on me and Chase." She said trying to sound mad but was almost laughing. I fakely gasped, "I would never." "Oh please." Mikayla giggled, "After Chase and I talked I heard you squeal. So I knew you were snooping in on us." Mikayla said trying to hold in her giggles and tried to be serious. But cmon we never can be serious around each other. "Correction: after you guys kissed. Which I thought was cute that he asked you first before he did it. Anyway would you be suprised I did it?" I asked and smiled. "Actually I'm not suprised at all." Mikayla laughed. "Well I'm happy for you. You and Chase are cute together." I said and hugged her, "And who knows he could be your little zombie slayer and save the day for you." "Haha yeah, hopefully." Mikayla said and giggled, "Now I know how you feel when your with Kian." She then ran back over to Chase and entwined her fingers with his again. Chase took her hand up to his lips and kissed it like a fine gentleman. I could tell Mikayla was lovestruck. She had hearts in her eyes everytime she looked at Chase. "Look at them," I said to Kian, "they're so cute."