Chapter 19

As we walked back to the Mansion, I could tell that Mikayla was shook up from shooting a gun and having to be faced with all those zombies. "Hey, you alright there?" I said as I walked up to Mikayla and put my arm around her shoulders. "Yeah I'm okay. But my arms hurt like up here, but I'm sure it's just aches." Mikayla said and tried to shake it off. "Well hold on let me see." I said lifting up her short sleeve. Then I saw sunk in nail marks on her arms like someone grabbed her really hard. "Mikayla, did a zombie try to grab you?" I asked looking at the other arm that had the same marks. "Yeah I did for like 5 seconds but I shot it and it let go of me." Mikayla said. "Why didn't you tell me? They're so sunk in that they're bleeding!" I said trying to rush her towards the hummer that had the first aid kit in it. "Well I didn't think it was that bad until now." Mikayla confessed. We got to the hummer and I pulled out the first aid kit. I rolled up her sleeve and I got the peroxide out. Mikayla was trying to tell me how to use it. "Now just fill the cap and get a Q-tip and let it slowly boil it out-" She tried to tell me but I did it my own way. I filled the cap but I just poured it on it just like we did with my scratch that was on my arm. I did it to both arms and Mikayla was screaming in pain. "AHHHHH! WHY DID YOU DUMP IT ALL ON THERE?! IT BURNS LIKE HELL!" Mikayla screamed. "To make it quicker. Oh suck it up it will go away soon." I said as I blew on it. I then put some antibiotic stuff on a couple bandages and slapped it on her arms. "There all done. No infection." I said and smiled. She was still upset with me for putting all the stuff on at once but I knew that she wasn't gonna stay mad at me for long. I saw Chase running up to her to comfort her. I could see she liked him, I could. I saw her look at me and I made an air heart with my fingers. She then flipped me off where only I could see and Chase couldn't. I then ran up to Kian. "We need to get those two together. Can't you just see the love brewing between them?" I whispered to Kian. "Oh my god yes!" Kian said and jumped up and down with me...