Chapter 4

Mikayla and the others were trying to keep their minds distracting by playing guessing games and stuff cause they were  bored. But they also just wanted to keep talking cause they could hear mine and Kian's moans, groans, and giggles from the first room for the past 45 minutes. "Jesus, could they get any louder. Goddamn." Dan said. Phil had sat beside him and was covering his ears with pillows and looked disgusted. "Dude are you okay?" Jc asked. "I think I'm officially scarred for life from just those sounds." Phil said and put the pillows back over his ears and curled up in a ball. Eventually, the moans had stopped. Then 5 min later, Kian had opened the door. "Hey, we're done." He said walking in with his black skinny jeans on and no shirt. I then followed him in, wearing his shirt and the shorts I had on before. "Yeah I think we kinda figured that when the moans stopped." Dan said. Kian just rolled his eyes at Dan. He didn't like Dan nor Phil. He just thought they were annoying pieces of shit. "And can you please put on a shirt, God." Mikayla said disgusted. "Well, one it's fucking hot so, no. Two, she's wearing my shirt." Kian said. Then he looked over at Phil, who was still curled up in a ball. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" Kian asked. Phil then looked up and over at Kian. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Phil shouted at Kian and went back into a ball. "What the fuck?" Kian said as he sat next to me. "Philly's just really scarred by the moans." Dan said as he patted Phil's head. Kian was just so done with these two pussies. First, there annoying. Second, one smarts off to him and the other is scarred by sex? Third, now Dan is calling Phil nicknames. This is all too weird for him at this point. Kian just cuddled up next to me and wrapped his arm on my torso. "You know, those two are really getting on my nerves. Like who gets scarred by sex? It's human fucking nature. They're just really annoying and im about to give them a good bullet to the head." Kian whispered to me. "You just read my mind they're such ugh! I can't even explain, but those pieces of shit need to go." I whispered back to Kian and snuggled into his bare chest. "Oh I'm so tired I could fall asleep right now." I said listening to Kian's heart beat. "Well it's almost 10:45, so I think we should go to bed." Mikayla said checking her phone. "We call the bed!" Kian and I screamed as we went to the doorway. "No fair why do you guys get the bed?" Mikayla said pouting. "Do you really want to be in a bed that I've been NAKED in?" Kian said and smirked to hold back his laugh. Myself was already laughing so hard in the other room. "EW! Ew! Ew!" Mikayla said. "Haha works everytime." Kian said and winked. "Please don't fuck anymore tonight, we don't wanna be kept up all night!" Mikayla shouted from the couch room. Kian went back in the doorway. "We can't anyway, I used my last condom that I had in my jeans that i knew of. I might have more in my bag but I'm too tired to look." Kian said and came back over to me. We turned out the light and crawled into bed. I had snuggled up into Kian's chest, which his body heat kept me warm and his heart beat had lulled me to sleep. The others slept in the couch room. The giant couch had a twin sized pull out bed in the couch which they all decided Mikayla could have while Jc slept on one side of the couch and Dan and Phil slept on the other side...