Chapter 20

*Mikayla's POV*
Hey its me! I wanna narrate for a little bit can I? Cause I am for a little. Anyway, I was standing with Chase, who is a really great friend for comforting me and Kianna had made an air heart around Chase and I. "Ugh Kianna can be so annoying sometimes." I said after Kianna ran off to suck face with Kian or something. "What?" Chase said. "Oh nothing." I said and sighed. I looked over at Kian and Kianna and they were whispering to each other. "Look at them, they look like they're planning something." I said suspiciously. "Yeah it does." Chase said agreeingly. "That or they're just discussing what they might do for sex tonight." I said. "EW! Please don't bring that up! I'd like to not have that image in my head!" Chase said disgusted. I just laughed cause I'm used to Kianna talking about it now. We kept looking at them to see what they were up to and sure enough it was ruined when they decided to French kiss in front of everyone. "Oh God. Ew." I said. "I must shield your eyes! Too explicit for an innocent mind to see!" I said as I put my hands over Chase's face. "Can you please get your hands off my face." Chase laughed and I did so. "If they are planning something, I'm really curious to know." Chase said. "I think I know." I said under my breath. "What?" Chase asked once again. "Nothing." I said and shrugged...