Chapter 24

I woke up in Kian's lap on the big couch. I was suprised that we still had our clothes on from last night. My head was throbbing a little bit but it wasn't bad. I was groggy at first but then I woke up a little more. "Oh man my head." I mumbled. "Kian, baby, wake up." I said softly but he didn't even stir. "Cmon baby get up please." I said. I then leaned over and kissed him passionately. I felt him kiss back and smile on my lips. "Mornin' Babe." Kian said groggily. "Babe, let's go upstairs I've got migraine medicine in my bag, and I know that you'll need it too." I said trying to pry him off the couch. "Wait, baby I just wanna lay here for awhile." Kian said pulling me back down. "No, get up you lazy ass." I said pulling him off the couch. "Ugh I just Wanna hold you forever." Kian said hugging me then kissing me for a long time. "Aw baby." I said. "Okay get your little happy ass up the stairs." I said with my head throbbing more. We went in the hallway and saw the bedroom that chase, PJ, and Mikayla was sharing and the door was opened. And we only saw Chase in there. Odd, we thought he would be with Mikayla all night. Chase was up and he saw us. "Hey Chase, where's Mikayla?" I asked and he groggily looked at me. "I have no idea but I feel so hungover." Chase said. "Here come with us, we're getting migraine pills out of my bag." I said and Chase got up and followed us all the way down the hall. "You guys were so loud last night my god." Chase said shaking his head. "What do you mean?" I asked totally Confused. "In the bedroom, you guys were so loud, it was annoying." Chase said once more and I was still confused. We didn't go upstairs nor fuck last night. "Um I have no idea what you're talking about. We weren't in there last night we were downstairs." I said. Then it hit my like a brick in the head. The tablets. I quickly opened up the door of my bedroom and I covered my mouth as  Chase gasped. Mikayla was in the bed, naked under the blankets so she was covered up. One of her hands were cuffed up on the headboard. Her hair was all wild and messed up and had lipstick smeared on her lips. And who was laying beside her was PJ who had his arm around her torso. "Mikayla?" I called to her in a more of a question. She slowly opened her eyes and saw me andAlmost screamed. "oh Kianna. This is probably karma for walking in on you all those tim- OH MY GOD Chase!" Mikayla said in mid sentence. I turned an I saw that Chase had a furious look on his face but also mixed with sadness. PJ had looked up when Mikayla said Chase and Chase was mostly looking at PJ. "How could you do this?" Chase uttered under his breath and walked back downstairs. "Chase wait!" Mikayla and PJ said. I quickly shut the door so they could change pruvatel y and then they rushed out the door. "Chase wait!" PJ said. "Tell me why?" Chase asked as he true Ned around. "Tell you why what?" PJ asked. "Why did you go sleep with her? Why did you go sleep with her, even tho you KNEW I liked her?!" Chase said. "Well, I didn't notice til last nightBut she was the most beautiful thing and I just had to take her." PJ said putting his arm around Mikayla's shoulders. "Let me guess? Just for sex I assume?" Chase said and PJ guilty lightly nodded his head. "Is sex really worth it for you? All I was looking for was someone with a great personality, nice voice and smile, and someone to comfort me when I'm down. I could name possible reasons instead of how they look or how good they are in bed. I could name possible reasons to think that Mikayla was the one for me. I honestly thought you liked me too but I guess not." Chase said and started clutching his hair. "Oh my god I can't handle any of this stuff any more I just can't take it anymore. You know what I had a good life. Goodbye." Chase said and pulleda gun out of his knapsack and cocked it back. "Chase don't do this!" Mikayla screamed but Chase already made up his mind. He put the gun to his head and fired it. "NO!" Mikayla screamed and she ran over to Chase's limp and dead body. "Chase why." Mikayla sobbed out, "we could of worked this out." Kian and I stood frozen. We knew this was our faults. But wait, it was also the old lady's fault cause she handed out the drinks without even telling us first. If we would've handed out the drinks this whole thing wouldn't of happened and Chase and Mikayla would be happily together right now. Mikayla was still sobbing out the words "Chase why" and was crying on his chest. Then I got an idea. I gasped and ran out to the hummer. "Kianna! Where are you going?!" KianCalled but I was already outside. I ran back inside with the kit and pulled out the syringes with the green stuff in it. "What are you going to do with that? That only helps with bites." PJ said looking worried. "You might think that it only works on bites. Ever since I've been injected with this shit, I've been bitten, scratched, and once I accendently cut my own wrist with my knife before when I pulled it out of a zombie. And whatever is in this stuff, is keeping me alive and it's restoring wounds that could kill me. I think I could bring Chase back. I then put the needle in Chase's head and put the fluid in there slowly. I waited a few minutes for it all to sink in his body, then I checked his pulse. I then could feel his heartbeat. "Oh my god guys HE'S BACK ALIVE!" I said and everyone looked at me in shock. "He's breathing too." PJ said as he checked, "but I think he might be unconscious for a while." "Well let's go put him in the bedroom and I'll stay in there in case he wakes." Mikayla said. So PJ took him up to the bedroom that Chase was originally sleeping in. "Kianna," Mikayla said, "Do you realize what you did?" "What did I do?" I said fearing I did something wrong. "You saved a life! Do you understand how great that is? You saved a part of our group with your thinking." Mikayla said and hugged her. Things weren't clicking for awhile then reality finally kicked in. "Wait I saved a life?! Oh my god!" I said. PJ then walked back downstairs. He grabbed Mikayla's hands and pulled her over to theSide. He tried to kiss her but she put her hand up. "PJ." She said. "What's wrong babe." PJ said slyly. "Don't call me babe. You knew damn well that our actions were wrong last night, AND that you pretty much took advantage of me cause I was really drunk. And our actions almost caused Chase's life. Now if Chase was dead right now would you still be trying to smooch all over me." Mikayla asked with her hands on her hips. I could tell she was fired up. PJ smirked, "Yep." What a smart-ass. Mikayla gasped and I knew PJ had it coming. Mikayla smacked PJ so hard in the face he fell over in the chair. "Take that!" Mikayla said and spit on him. She then went upstairs. "That's my girl!" I said clapping and she looked over at me and just laughed...