Chapter 22

2 hours later Kian and I had came back downstairs from our long, pleasureful, and refreshing shower. I felt refreshed because it feels like I haven't had a shower in weeks. We had manages to find a pair of clean clothes in our bags to put on. Our hair and faces were still wet when we came in the room that was a kitchen that had everyone in it. "Hey guys! Came in just in time, cause the food is ready!" PJ said grabbing a plate and scooping stuff out of a pan. "What is it?" I asked even tho I didn't care what we were having as long it was edible. "Steak & Potatoes with corn on the side." Ester said. It all looked so good. Ester smiled and even tho she was a sweet old woman, she had the creepiest smile ever. Kian came up behind me and wrapped his arm aroundMe which made me blush. "Hey look what I found in my bag." Kian said and showed me a sandwich bag with little tablets in them. "Are those what I think they are?" I said. ''Yes they are babe. I was thinking about putting a couple of these babies in Mikayla and Chase's drinks. Then they'll not be able to keep their hands off of each other." Kian said. I thought the plan was brilliant. These tablets were a sexual tablet. (Or horny pills however you wanna call it.) And it dissolved as soon as it touches liquid. So if both of them took it they were be so attracted to each other they won't be able to resist each other. We got out plates and sat them on the table. We then ran back inside to look for drinks. "Um do you have any alcohol?" Kian asked Ester out of blue. "Kian!" I said loudly and smacked his arm. "Oh thats okay dear. But have you not seen the booze room? It's got kinds of alcohol in there. Follow me." Ester said and wandered over two a room that was two doors down. She opened up the door and it was booze galore. "Oh my shit." I said. "Holy fuck." Kian said after. "Oh look! Blackberry flavored vodka one of mine and Mikayla's favorites!" I said holding up a bottle. "And I'll add a little bit of tequila in mine tho." I said and walked out. We went back into the kitchen and started filling glasses. We filled ours and everyone else's. Right as we put the tablets in two of the glasses, Kian spun me around and kissed me. "Our plan is working." Kian said as he pulled apart from me. Then we turned back around and the tray that had all the glasses on it were gone. "Oh no where did they go?" I said panicky. "The old lady must of got it. She must of handed out the drinks already." Kian said. "Damn! Oh shit and I forgot to put tequila in my drink. Well that's all fine and dandy." I said pissed looking at the full tequila bottle. "And you know what else? We won't know who has the tablet drinks cause they all look the same." Kian pointed out. "Well let's just go out there and see if there's any change in them." I suggested and we walked out of the kitchen and tried to hide the worried expression on our faces...