Chapter 13

I was still cuddled up next to Kian in the hummer and my shoulders still were sore. Mikayla was snoozing on the other side of the hummer and I had no idea where we were or where we were going. And I don't think Chase and PJ knew either. I could faintly heard them arguing from my sleepiness. "Did you take the turn?" Chase said looking at his navigation system. "Psh what turn?" PJ asked. "The turn that was forty miles back. You missed it. Oh my God we're fucked." Chase said running his hand through his thick hair. "What's going on guys?" Kian asked as he held me gently. "Well, Mr stupid ass over here forgot to take a turn so we have no idea where we are." Chase said looking worried. "You don't know where we are now?! What the actual fuck?! I thought you guys knew the area!" I shouted upset. "Calm down baby." Kian said kissing my head. "We knew that area, we are way out of the area now, because of SOMEONE." Chase said glaring at PJ. "I'm sorry but I never knew we were suppose to take a turn, dictator Dickhead." PJ said, "Let's just keep going on this road and see where it takes us." "What's going on?" Mikayla asked partially waking up. "PJ got us lost since he didn't take a turn." Chase said quickly. "You what?!'' She said punching PJ in the arm causing him to swerve. "Mikayla! You're gonna make us wreck!" PJ said. "Says the person who got us lost." Mikayla said then pouted in her seat. We drove 20 more miles til we saw that we were in a 'city'. All the buildings were gone but there was a mansion that we Pulled up to and it was right next to an old amusement park. "Everyone check your surroundings, you don't wanna be attacked." Chase said holding onto his shotgun. Kian stayed by me most of the time very close. "Babe, I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing. You don't have to be by me." I said holding my knives steadily. "Yeah but I wanna keep you more safe, cause I mean, you almost turned into a zombie and almost killed yourself so I'm tryna save your ass here." Kian said holding onto me. "Oh please I could probably save your ass way better than you can your own." I said breaking Kian's grasp. "What do you mean?" Kian asked confused. "Well, first, you refuse to hold onto any of the knives, you just wanna shoot that fucking gun. And also do you even know how to break a neck?" I asked and Kian just held his own neck and gave me a disgusted look. "Look here, you hold the head like this." I said with my hands in front of me, "And then you twist it really quick." Kian just looked at me and gave me a face. "I actually could slice a throat while breaking their neck at the same time." I said and Kian looked scarred. "Where the fuck did you learn this stuff?" He asked me. "Oh I'm not telling." I said and just smiled. Kian just gave me a weird look. "Well, it doesn't matter at this point now. But what does matter is that I love you. I live you so much that I would die for you. And by the looks of it, it looks like you love Mikayla that much as well. Cause you literally put yourself to die instead of her." Kian said and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, she's my best friend. We've been through so much together I mean she's practically like my sister. I love her more than my own family so yeah I would die for her. That's exactly why I threw myself over to Dan and Phil like that instead of her." I said. Then there was groaning sounds behind us. "Zombie!" I said as I turned around and it was heading towards Mikayla who was on the porch and no idea it was there. I ran up to it and slit its throat with both of my knives and it went to the ground. "Mikayla are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah why?" Mikayla asked. "You seriously didn't know that zombie was behind you?" I said and pointed to the zombie bodie. "No I did not. Oh my god." She said putting her hand over her mouth. "Bro you need a Weapon. This isn't pansy just killing innocent people here, no. We are in a zombie apocalypse here you need something." I said. I then handed her one of my smaller knives. She cringed. I also took one of the guns that one in my bag, showed her how to use it, then slipped it in her little bag. "I don't feel comfortable with this." Mikayla said barely holding onto the knife. "Well it's either this or die." I said. I then saw Chase and PJ pop up from behind the house and said that it was clear. We went into the mansion and it was huge! There had to be at least 50 rooms in the place. We just went up into the second floor to look around. There was so many rooms for different things. We had found a couple normal bedrooms and then at the end of the hall there was a room that me and Kian just dropped our jaws at. It was a room that was just for sex. A king sized bed, handcuffs, etc. We just waved goodnight to everyone and went inside and shut the door...